• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Going Away Thread

Date Leaving: Today
Length of Absence: 5 weeks
Reason:GCSEs
I will be on the forums and maybe disc but if I come on the server could some with the power kick me with the reason 'revise' thanks.

Date Leaving: Today
Length of Absence: 5 weeks
Reason:GCSEs
I will be on the forums and maybe disc but if I come on the server could some with the power kick me with the reason 'revise' thanks.
I to have my GCSEs over the next five weeks (with the third being a break) which starts on Tuesday. I will still be around, but just not as much.

Date Leaving: May 24th
Length of Absence: Until August 13th
Reason or comments: I'm going to be a summer camp counselor and will not have computer access

Date Leaving: Tomorrow evening (24th mar)
Length of Absence: 4 days (until 28th mar)
Reason or comments: Trip to my summer place. No Minecraft but I will be able to check Discord and the forums from time to time via my phone.

Might be gone for longer than that as I have exams a few days after my trip and therefore shouldn't spend time on anything but studying. But I won't be gone for longer than till 1st june.

Going on a one day trip to Porec/Parenzo today, a town in western coast of the Istrian peninsula.

old_istrian_town_in_porec_2_.jpg

Date of Leaving: Sunday, May 28th, 2017
Date of Return: Friday, June 2nd, 2017
Reason: I'm going on an out of state trip (so far I'm changing time zones) and will not be allowed to have any technology.

Update: So... I know I said that I'd be back the 1st of june at latest. Well after applying reality to my schedule I don't think that will be possible.
Today (the first of june) my exam is a lot later in the evening than I thought and tomorrow we shall celebrate my grandmother's birthday and then We'll probably go to our summer place again until the sixth. I will still be able to check Discord and forums from time to time but no Minecraft So:

Date of return: 6th of june

Last edited: