• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Going Away Thread

Date Leaving: until the 11th of July
Length of Absence: to the 31st of July
Reason or comments: Visiting the Gary's country with 17 French Scrubs :cool:. I won't be able to play, of course but also having internet will be hard. I hope DA won't be finished in this month, but I don't worry about that :p.

Date Leaving: July 15th
Date Back: July 29th
Reason or Comments: Visiting moria's country with my family. Might be able to come online with a laptop, internet will be hard to find though.

Date Leaving: July 14th
Date Back: July 21st
Reason or Comments: Going on vacation, may be online sometimes but not very much.

Date leaving: 19/07/2017
Return date: 24/07/2017
Reason: Going to my grandparents place by the sea

Date Leaving: Friday July 21

Returning Sunday July 23

Reason: Camping/canoeing trip

Date leaving: 29th of July.
Date returning: 5th of August

Date of leaving again: 11th of August
Date of returning again: 19th of August

Reason: Vacations in the lovely nature of Sweden

Comments: I will most likely be more or less unable to check the forums or Discord during my vacations.
I will also be studying during the week inbetween my vacations as well as the week after them so I may not be on the server much then but at least I can check the forums and Discord.

Date Leaving: Tomorrow (July 23rd)
Length of Absence: I think it's liek a week, probably… be back by next sat. evening - maybe
Comments: Going hiking in the northern Minnesota wilderness with a few friends, up by Lake Itasca (Source of Mississippi)

Date leaving: Saturday (5 Aug)
Return date: Sunday (20 Aug)
Reason: Summer camp in the middle of a forest :)

Date leaving: August 7th
Return date: August 11th
Reason: Cross country camp

Date Leaving: August 14th
Length of Absence/Return Date: 12 days, returning on August 26th
Comments: Vacation to Ireland