• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Going Away Thread

You know where to meet me ;););););)

wink.jpg

Date Leaving: Monday, Jan 15th
Length of Absence: 5 days
Reason or comments: Going away for a ski week in the Alps Jan 15th to the 20th. I will pm all you artists before I leave what I would like you to complete while I am away. If you need me please pm on discord. I will be looking actively at forums and on discord.
*Royal Town (if Gem Town is finished) will start the day I come back.

Date Leaving: Monday, Jan 15th
Length of Absence: 5 days
Reason or comments: Going away for a ski week in the Alps Jan 15th to the 20th. I will pm all you artists before I leave what I would like you to complete while I am away. If you need me please pm on discord. I will be looking actively at forums and on discord.
*Royal Town (if Gem Town is finished) will start the day I come back.
Oh by the way @superlolster , @QuantaCube ,@Lindolas , @didi45 , @Isengard , @Pants_of_Sindar , @reycraft and @lolbroek108 , you will all be receiving a direct message from me in discord shortly regarding what I need you to do for the time I am gone. I will be active on forums and discord so you can always ask me questions, might need you to send screenshots of what you are talking about though ;) .