• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Hobbit Hole in a backyard

Sadly no, currently i am very slowly acquiring much needed materials before i can start. Also my family is building a barn before i start on the actual hobbit hole construction

Wood for the hole...
X3JFkSO.jpg

and the flooring
N705d2J.jpg

So this thing wont be gettin built anytime in the next 3 months.:( Now its winter, and during this summer me and my dad were building this barn (below) but also included are some furniture;) btw i have 3 of the chairs below.

W1Ey54M.jpg

qvuN025.jpg

2o06Qcp.jpg

ZK82Emq.jpg

STUFF AND THINGS HAS HAPPENED!!!
A shit ton of money later, here we are, and holey shit its awesome! Sorry for blurred pictures will try to get better quality soon.
15zNfeL.jpg

aBqA8Ft.jpg

Attachments

• 15zNfeL.jpg
    15zNfeL.jpg
    283.5 KB · Views: 262
  • aBqA8Ft.jpg
    aBqA8Ft.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 229
STUFF AND THINGS HAS HAPPENED!!!
A @#!*% ton of money later, here we are, and holey @#!*% its awesome! Sorry for blurred pictures will try to get better quality soon.
15zNfeL.jpg

aBqA8Ft.jpg
So, is this thing going to be scaled up to human size? Or will people have to duck to enter?

Attachments

• 15zNfeL.jpg
    15zNfeL.jpg
    283.5 KB · Views: 237
  • aBqA8Ft.jpg
    aBqA8Ft.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 246