• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved How can I become Artist or Commoner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordDracule

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Good morning you all!! I would like to know how can I become an artist or a commoner. I think I'm a good constructor and It would be a pleasure be part of this project with my help. Could someone explain me how to get that Range?

It's great you want to help. For a valid Artist application you should first participate in a Themed-build. You can get a plot by first do command /themedbuild and then command /theme.
With screenshots of your Themed-build plot you can apply at the forum:
Artist
Also it is helpful for an successful Artist application to join as many jobs as possible.

Commoner is different. MCME Team Members (Artist/Guide+) vote for active and friendly players. As soon as you got 10 votes you'll be promoted to Commoner instantly. You should get Commoner on your path to Artist almost certainly. It's much easier to get ;)

with your help this server gonna be much better then it already are! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.