• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Human100 artist application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Human100

Artist
Artist
Supporter
Credits
XP
Date:I joined in mid july 2019.

Jobs and plotbuilds:

glacier with finrod amandil:

moriabuildday2 with ooitsbirdo, dav3ck, foolhardyfish and teampalladian:

anorien road with foolhardyfish later dav3ck:

gondor road ruins with bartelvdn:

moria cave pillars with leblancgandalf:

moria road with leblancgandalf:

mineshaft detailing with leblancgandalf:

roads with oberanic:

cave smoothing with nicovthesixth:

removing wood in osg with bartelvdn
osg stuff with bartelvdn
moria stuff with bartelvdn moria stuff with bartelvdn

Derp fix with Foolhardyfish

https://www.mcmiddleearth.com/community/media/albums/floor-mixing-with- leblancgandalf.312/

stalagmite:

Themed-builds:

bagend:
orc camp:
door of night:
lossoth village human100 lossoth village

goblin cave human100 goblin cave

durins tomb
dale street

Additional Builds:

dol amroth house:

dol caranthan house:

random ruin:

moria house:

random terraforming:

minas tirith house:

my interests: are gondor and moria style. My largest weakness is trees especially big trees.

my motivation: i am a huge fan of the lord of the rings and i really want to help more with building the server, and i am still pretty young so i dont have that much school, so i can build a lot.

Last edited:
I have no permission to view your screenshots :(

Did you set them visible for forum members?

Works now , just Doors of Night are still not visible.

Last edited:
Date:I joined in mid july 2019.

Jobs and plotbuilds:

glacier with finrod amandil:

moriabuildday2 with ooitsbirdo, dav3ck, foolhardyfish and teampalladian:

anorien road with foolhardyfish later dav3ck:

gondor road ruins with bartelvdn:

moria cave pillars with leblancgandalf:

moria road with leblancgandalf:

mineshaft detailing with leblancgandalf:

roads with oberanic:

cave smoothing with nicovthesixth:

stalagmite:

Themed-builds:

bagend:
orc camp:
door of night:
lossoth village human100 lossoth village

goblin cave human100 goblin cave

Additional Builds:

dol amroth house:

dol caranthan house:

random ruin:

moria house:

random terraforming:

minas tirith house:

my interests: are gondor and moria style. My largest weakness is trees especially big trees.

my motivation: i am a huge fan of the lord of the rings and i really want to help more with building the server, and i still pretty young so i dont have that much school, so i can build a lot.

I think that you should focus on finishing your Theme Builds and detailing them heavily instead of moving on to whatever the new one is. That way you can show your skill, as opposed to general outlines that tell us practically nothing.

I think that you should focus on finishing your Theme Builds and detailing them heavily instead of moving on to whatever the new one is. That way you can show your skill, as opposed to general outlines that tell us practically nothing.
sorry if i am stupid but i dont understand what you mean? understand it now

Last edited:
I disagree, I think it's very good to have some diversity in your application. As long as we can have a general impression (so at least a few houses per themed build for example), I think it's fine. Not every nook and cranny needs to be filled to the top with detail.

I disagree, I think it's very good to have some diversity in your application. As long as we can have a general impression (so at least a few houses per themed build for example), I think it's fine. Not every nook and cranny needs to be filled to the top with detail.
What I meant is that the parts that he has done aren't very detailed. He should keep working on little parts to make it more detailed, because you need detail when you're an artist, not just general designs.

Status
Not open for further replies.