• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

MCME Awards Ceremony 2014 [Two Trees]

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Iru

Former Moderator Manager, King/Valar, ASIS Captain
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
X13GgoASmlPCqaD6MJSE_iYk1_Db9aFvUVzLFWXqlnYksQd-h43IbdDPtZpEbD4lbGmWaf7WvE_1NKp5eCyMxgc7WwjDyXv9cpEWKuOAbCcM077LpTQcyxy-XFWWwUntuA

lH93HOQysVdcYK39NFjn0_QkQ7W1skDL4G9JzGCg7zwqkyFqqnkWWNDoZMcCTzwGW_EnghiJMhW4FcO6oBS7HBx8UCuWXYFjGbvgK_uXA5Gh1QCvPpvZKIPzQ6OepCYFzA

Date
29th August 2014
Time
10 pm GMT+1

8P42gB0tGuoNyYBf0dfjiCoOy1wIHbrlKVJDcS2UDYevEKVmJdNfZtus73jK2tZIH9kqXH-Fg1TeJxod8Bvx02KWdS5w1S_S8EvTRi7fjHsoHhyLOvIEN3f0hPn08QBM3g

The awards ceremony is a momentous occasion which culminates recognition of the community's most astounding individuals. Over one night people within the MCME Community join together in one venue displaying spectacular visuals and acoustics.

This year marks the significance of the Two Trees Summer Event; an occasion which is influenced and compared to that of the Olympic Games. The theming of the Summer Event as the Two Trees draws its symbolism from the Mallorn Tree in Bagend and the White Tree of Gondor. The combination of these two icons encapsulate Unity, test of Adversity and Journey which I believe reflects MCME.

In light of this, the occasion contained various events and challenges where players competed against each other for a place as an Event Winner.

In addition, as always we have felt the need to continue the tradition of the MCME Category Nominee Poll. Of course, for those who are not familiar with this component of the Awards Ceremony, (and therefore failed to read the nomination post c:) it is a time where the community has the opportunity to vote for different users to win an award in different categories that reflect the diversity in our community.​

VVGgxx8_vhsffW0QvjODideJ6LgimfATAcP-GT087qoVZ2WPRcCn1hY6nC6Qwx5coKWWRkiwQPofxu0w-9xYqCPzHtzetBLHMfeyceKvwtcPKUzk8lZrcTkCM-xlcPJK1Q

• Venue
    • How to Get there
      • Summer Event Server (summerevent.mcmiddleearth.com)
        Currently whitelisted when events are not running so don’t think you can go snooping quite yet.
    • Seating
      • The Awards Ceremony Theatre will contain sectioned seating. Seating Allocation can be found here. Organisation of seating will be coordinated prior to the event make sure be there early to get your seat.
    • Amenities
      • There will be facilities on site such as Cloak Rooms and Washrooms so you can pamper yourself and touch up your face with last-minute mascara (We don’t hold responsibility for people looking bad on the night - your born with it)
  • Host & Speakers
    • The Event will be presented by Tryfor34, Indorilian, DragonHorizon. Other presenters may be allocated on the spot if need be.
  • Broadcasted & Recording
    • We are lucky enough to have both the beautiful @Jesskuu and slightly less beautiful @CEFKILLA1320 recording the event for those who are unable to attend.

4BNb_w_mzhaMZiRX-W6vakxkz13iiO8cLrfpPfujmpFeajpSNGesPO_RpiMXYQMlvwJW33Vn1uEDOOixS-XS__pGDqIK4CaDv6aQAk7_gQDx2xoAQ9IEEtrNDA8UWXumsA

For those who want have a look at the Night's itinerary to keep track of the scheduling, I will provide a timetable below prior to the event.

y6F7onKn6Ux05a7VDlc6LfzSktbXGUosIG4vomz6xeK8twh0JYucmMTLpA_NmXDn9eCws28iSdk68S9mapQwVjJ-GzII8U7mIubHArPUTTir7kwFOlyxYKzEFfguxRjcQg

Now is the time to award the poor souls of MCME virtual recognition on their respective categories. Those who had the opportunity to participate in the Summer Event Competitions and have prevailed among their lowly competitors will be awarded Trophies at the start of the Night.

The Nominee Category will then showcase the very best members of our community from the ‘Most likely to Stab You in the Back’ to ‘Shortest Temper’. If it is any incentive we also have the ‘Friendliest Citizen’ award too so we’re not all that bad ¯\(ツ)/¯

PS:The Winners of the Competition and Nominees will be contacted prior to the Awards Ceremony

Competition Winners
  • Boromoir Boat Race
  • Uruk-Hai Challenge Obstacle Course
  • Speed Building
  • Droog Race
  • River Dig
  • Annual Arda Archery Anarchy
  • One of Us Challenge
Nominee Catergory Poll
  • Most Likely to Stay Here Forever
  • Wikey1236​
  • Q220​
  • CEFKILLA41320​
  • Iru_​
  • SugarKoala​
  • Most Technoligcally Adept
  • Smithle07​
  • meggawatts​
  • Q220​
  • SugarKoala​
  • Most Technologically In-adept
  • jakethegardian​
  • ryanturambar​
  • Shmattins​
  • SugarKoala​
  • Most Awkward
  • Kyzcool​
  • tuskripper1996​
  • superminer4563​
  • mine_sino​
  • SugarKoala​
  • Worst Headset/Mic
  • FallenSanity​
  • kyzcool​
  • mine_sino​
  • oriour​
  • Most Beautiful Voice
  • Thatruben​
  • Arkengard​
  • gigo09​
  • MaDIIred​
  • BASterd​
  • Best Accent
  • Creedoo​
  • FallenSanity​
  • gigo09​
  • username0151​
  • Will_Em​
  • Cutest Couple
  • Devilius x JordD04​
  • Devilius x Shmattins​
  • SugarKoala x JordD04​
  • SugarKoala x xxLDCxx​
  • SugarKoala x Rwyland​
  • Favourite Dynamic Duo
  • bobow95 x nObler360​
  • xxLDCxx x CEFKILLA41320​
  • xxLDCxx x DragonHorizon​
  • Creedo x Despot666​
  • bobow95 x Wikey1236​
  • Biggest Ego
  • CEFKILLA41320​
  • Wikey1236​
  • Indorilian​
  • SugarKoala​
  • Loudest
  • Malkizid​
  • Mine_Sino​
  • SugarKoala​
  • CerberusRampage​
  • Friendliest Citizen
  • Bocklebee​
  • Dynodaring64​
  • Shenjtor​
  • SugarKoala​
  • Will_Em​
  • Shortest Temper
  • CEFKILLA 41320​
  • DragonHorizon​
  • Wikey1236​
  • Most Level Headed
  • Dynodaring64​
  • Indorilian​
  • Iru_​
  • ryanturambar​
  • xxLDCxx​
  • Most Laid Back Person
  • xxLDCxx​
  • Stokieben​
  • oth0116​
  • Indorilian​
  • Most Likely to Become Famous
  • CEFKILLA41320​
  • Q220​
  • ThatRuben​
  • Wikey1236​
  • Most Dangerous PVP
  • AleksPaleks​
  • dags_​
  • DarthRagnar​
  • JordD04​
  • Wikey1236​
  • Most Likely to Crash the Server
  • Devilius​
  • Fireinferno13​
  • meggawatts​
  • Biggest Troll
  • Wikey1234​
  • Stokieben​
  • Despot666​
  • Most Likely to Rule The World
  • Credoo​
  • Iru_​
  • q220​
  • SugarKoala​
  • Wikey1236​
  • Most Likely to Stab You in the Back
  • CEFKKILLA41320​
  • Wikey1236​
  • Bobow95​
  • gigo09​
  • meggawatts​
  • q220​
  • ryanturambar​
  • wollip666​
  • Most Likely to get Offended
  • ImaginaryMda​
  • kyzcool​
  • mine_sino​
  • SugarKoala​
  • Biggest Lore Nerd
  • Finrod_Amandil​
  • Fornad​
  • Indorilian​
  • JordD04​
  • Best Minecraft Skin
  • CEFKILLA41320​
  • Credoo​
  • Ma5terMind​
  • Will_em​
  • Best Past or Present Avatar
  • Ghundra​
  • Wikey1236​
  • Will_em​
  • Shenjtor​
  • Iru_​
  • Best Minecraft Username
  • Titty_Twister​
  • Gandalfthefauto​
  • Usernam0151​
  • SugarKoala​
  • Person with the Best Status Updates
  • Butters​
  • Indorilian​
  • Iru_​

vc6PcJkLhoOhcdx9gR7hkiBkMsN63C5zBXvDimc9uv_L762K2mM2KyakiMyiAky8TyGkUK4znyY69bHbz0TSa7ecPcRXzO2znOmEmppZdBoOWj0GtDlQAYKiob4VYNDGWA

As we are wrapping up the Nominations for the each Category, we’re now at the Final Stage.

That’s right, you now have the Power to choose who will ultimately represent each category within the Poll.

Those that have been nominated have now finally been narrowed down to that final 3, 4, 5 or even 8 and so if the votes are as equally indecisive enough to have joint winners; I swear you guys will need to fight to the death for that fish or learn to share. If you can’t guess that lizzy spent a while sifting through that spreadsheet, she did. I must say some responses were certainly… unique.

Click me.
Then click one option for each category. Submit. That Simple.​

-Px13fnirOzx9NKQ8JDZhqjKpASADqDcTSRfBTW7J3-jJZYK5zzUo_pQx19mLdPNFO2s7QR5YY1pBFmmEgU5rCfiQUVsdtuU27Ocsf7a4QoUwrpf_6j52rZqQGyrtcPe_A

Time to Suit Up and Dress to the 9s! It’s that opportunity to attire (skin) yourself into that over-priced and pretentious 3-piece Giorgio Armani / Kito Suit and showcase yourself to be that proverbial flamingo that you hope heads turn to.

WFKK33KeMKye8Rca9rfaRbDGFOD2yeMBSSaU2pzwovPMjgohP_myNyiDCqo_5R_HwzlLNE3oV7lbKHiVVENUpl69rK7G4QJ3mbwMs6TwBeCFi-U8Hd-kK2DW25F6RKtTKw

During the awards ceremony, attendees will receive a spectacular experience receiving the best in contemporary dining. The food and beverages that will be provided to patrons are;

• Tumblebarf’s Potato Knishes - only the best in ‘organic’, slow baked and later deep-fried Potato knishes. The artist behind this particular exquisite recipe is RyanTumblebarf, a realm renowned Chef de Cuisine who has mastered his excellence in savoury menus, inspiring taste buds in all ‘pockets’ of the land.
  • Nocturnal Mead - Enjoy your night with a celebratory pint of Nocturnal Mead. A 17 year-old Barrelled full-bodied liquor which was developed in the 3A 1997. The beverage was refined to its standard by Clinically Insane Mixologists who had collaborated to give you an alarming aftertaste that will keep you up to the wee-hours of the first light of dawn.
  • Ghundankest Pipe-Weed - Ghundankest Pipe-Weed Brand has established itself as a benchmark blend among full-bodied pipe-weed enthusiasts. Originally established as a medicinal remedy for dissipating the nauseating effects from juvenile sorrows, the signature blend has it’s contents harvested from the BockMegalisAeropline Plant (along with 269 other secret Ingredients). Expect to see these cut and lit up like the New Years during the Awards Ceremony.
  • There might be cake!

Last edited:
I'm glad to know that so many people/couples I nominated for made it to the finalists! Now they must win!

Btw Iru, when possible save images with text as PNG files please, JPEG is horrible for text.

I'm glad to know that so many people/couples I nominated for made it to the finalists! Now they must win!

Btw Iru, when possible save images with text as PNG files please, JPEG is horrible for text.

@SugarKoala and I were looking for a font to use for the headings. She uploaded those as place holder images as originally had mine as PNG files but insinuated my text had an ugly gold colour....

Guess who's back? Back in time, to host the MCME Academy Awards... oh, wait... thats in March... (bye)

• Nocturnal Mead - Enjoy your night with a celebratory pint of Nocturnal Mead. A 17 year-old Barrelled full-bodied liquor which was developed in the 3A 1997. The beverage was refined to its standard by Clinically Insane Mixologists who had collaborated to give you an alarming aftertaste that will keep you up to the wee-hours of the first light of dawn.

Oh right.. i get it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.