• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Mediodox's artist application

Status
Not open for further replies.
I built a tool storage hall in eastgold
Base Profile Screenshot 2020.11.01 - 18.03.39.25.png

I'm apparently daoms replacement for mershy while he's gone so i've been planning stuff and building halls in east gold together with daom.

I did the hall it self and did some of the deco but daom also did a lot of it
Base Profile Screenshot 2020.11.08 - 14.23.30.19.pngBase Profile Screenshot 2020.11.08 - 14.23.37.39.pngBase Profile Screenshot 2020.11.08 - 14.23.50.56.png

All of the houses interiors are done but I'm still working on the castles interior decorating.
I'll post all of them once i'm done

Hey Mediodox

Dead marshes
-
Nice.
- Not sure about all the big rocks.

Castle
- I love it.
- Exterior has a nice gradient and in general looks interesting.
- Courtyard looks great and has everything I'd expect to be there.
- In general the only negative points I can bring up is some realism questions like the 5 bridges coming from the island.

I've been working a lot with armorstands like making chandeliers and carts. I also helped pausi with some dwarwen stuff in amon rudh.

Small mining space for badger
Badlion Client Screenshot 2021.05.08 - 13.44.02.28.png

alright so, you may now know that I started a new project in freebuild with Human100, firefly956 and dahlfc as the main builders. I fealt like this would be a great idea for all of us to really work together to make somthing good.

Status
Not open for further replies.