• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Metal (Music)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lady_Of_Rohan, I'm not sure if you'll like Avenged Sevenfold's first two albums, Sounding The Seventh Trumpet and Waking The Fallen. They are heavier than their later stuff and features screaming lyrics. I love WTF though, but STST not so much.
Here's an example of the stuff on Sounding The Seventh Trumpet

and Waking The Fallen

@Lady_Of_Rohan, I'm not sure if you'll like Avenged Sevenfold's first two albums, Sounding The Seventh Trumpet and Waking The Fallen. They are heavier than their later stuff and features screaming lyrics. I love WTF though, but STST not so much.
Here's an example of the stuff on Sounding The Seventh Trumpet

and Waking The Fallen

STST is sooooo good actually
Before I ever bought it I never cared much for it, but now, I love it almost as much as CoE, Nightmare or WTFthis is definately my favorite off it.

Also, just heard this for the first time, holy f*ck its amazing!

STST is sooooo good actually
Before I ever bought it I never cared much for it, but now, I love it almost as much as CoE, Nightmare or WTF. This is definately my favorite off it.

Also, just heard this for the first time, holy f*ck its amazing!

I still like STST alot, just not as much as the others. Turn The Other Way is one of my favs too :D And as for The Art Of Subconscious Illusion, I don't like the vocals very much, but love the guitar and drums.

Also, here's a song. I think these guys are more hard rock than metal tho

Last edited:
I still like STST alot, just not as much as the others. Turn The Other Way is one of my favs too :D And as for The Art Of Subconscious Illusion, I don't like the vocals very much, but love the guitar and drums.

Disturbed is great, they were actually one of the bands that got me into metal as well, although not as much, I definately like them more now then I did back then lol
My fave song is probably this one

But while we're on the topic of Disturbed, and their song Indestructible, which is a great pump up song, I thought id pose a new topic: Pump Up songs
What songs are your favorite workout jams or what you listen to before a sports game or math test?

Here are a few of mine

Sorry for double post but it wont let me have any more videos on a post :/
This song had to be on there as well, them lyrics are perfect
"I will not relent, no no, never suffer defeat, never falter"

I'm not really into Iron Maiden, but holy sh*t, this is amazing:

This is my favourite song on Sounding The Seventh Trumpet, @wyliewylie. It would probably be my favourite A7X song of all time if it had more clean vocals.

And some Metallica, 'cause they're amazing. The guitar solo in this song is one of the best I've heard yet

Last edited:
I'll keep it short. It has come to my attention that some people have complained about the numerous music threads being made. To prevent further music threads, I'd like to inform people to continue their contributions to this thread from now on.

Thread Locked.

(Locked threads will be up for 1 day before they will be moved to the Archives)

Status
Not open for further replies.