• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Metal (Music)

Status
Not open for further replies.
eyy @spike010 check out this band, they dont have screaming
I actually recently saw them live with Toothgrinder (they actually just started out, i didnt know any songs but they had a fantastic live show), The Contortionist (amazing) and Periphery (my fave band)

These guys are called Intervals and they are great.

Heres a really great Contortionist song aswell (again, no screaming)

also @Lady_Of_Rohan , a severely underrated A7X song which deserves way more praise

Lastly some nice heavy sh*t to balance this post out ;)
dat ending breakdown

Its better than Hail to the king!
Still, some songs on Hail To The King, such as Coming Home and Acid Rain, are pretty decent.

This song is pretty underrated. Sounds like a combination of their old (Waking The Fallen and Sounding The Seventh Trumpet) and new stuff (Hail To The King), just not as amazing ;)

Last edited:
Really awesome old school metal

Old school swedish death metal

From Bloodbaths new album

New song by At the Gates

@wyliewylie @spike010 First time I saw them they played Crossroads. Best circle pit I've been in to date, and Ive seen Slayer twice haha.

Also Not ready to die is one of my favs

I really want to see Slayer! Sadly pit pickets for bigger bands are really expensive such as at Mayhem Festival. Ive only been in a few circle pits there (only been to 4 concerts lol) and they were all sick af!

And yeah, we got to much sevenfold here, as much as I love them, time to bring in a band that hast been posted yet.

I think i found the meaning of djent
djent is love djent is life

This is probablky my favorite CC song on their new album

Dont think anyones posted these guys either which is a shame, this song is fantastic

Lastly, these guys are a new proggressive death metal band who kick ass check em out

I dont think ill ever get past the vocals of black metal...
But Im curious, what are the most "accessible" black metal bands that maybe got you into it, because it be down to try.
I know some behemoth songs and they're pretty sweet but they're more death than black i guess.

I dont think ill ever get past the vocals of black metal...
But Im curious, what are the most "accessible" black metal bands that maybe got you into it, because it be down to try.
I know some behemoth songs and they're pretty sweet but they're more death than black i guess.

The ironic thing about your post is that you're asking about accessible black metal bands haha. I'd probably look at bands that have are Black metal crossed with something you like first cause the genre is pretty dead set on a specific vocal/guitar sound that may not be overly appealing to you. Anyways here's a guy called Necrosexual that I might have posted some content from before, he does black metal comedy about posers, barn burning and true kvlt, enjoy.

One of my good friends, who is into Anime, sent me these two songs. Japanese Metal :D. Pretty cool, even if I have no f*cking clue what they are saying :p

Status
Not open for further replies.