• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Finished Minas Tirith STAGE 2 " Gondor calls for aid!"

I'mma call Minas Tirith finished. There will be bugs found and maybe stuff we missed but nothing huge that still needs to be done.

First of all i'd like to thank all of you who helped me out in this project I seriously couldn't have finished it without you guys. Special thanks to Despot my crazy dwarf. And all the artist who kept up with me and my demands.
This was the biggest project I did on MCME lore wise and size. And also the last project I will do for some time. Dont worry I aint resigning I'm just gonna focus a bit more on MCME as a whole and I felt that I cant really focus on a single project and the server at the same time. So I will make sure the build side of the server will keep running smoothly and assist with projects where needed.

There is allot of stuff that I want to do. And now I got the time (and peace of mind) to set it up. For those of you who are wondering the audio book will return among other "new" stuff.

-Cre out

However, I know have a feeling "why are the walls black?" will take over ;)
But it's fine because we can enjoy crushing their souls when we quiz them on the books and they inevitably say it's white. :mad: (we don't have an evil face, so I'm improvising)

Reactions: B_n
However, I know have a feeling "why are the walls black?" will take over ;)
Thrall: So if it is Minas Tirith, why is it black?
rs_500x278-131003121718-mean-girls-15.gif

My response everytime: Oh my god Karen, you cant just ask Minas Tirith why it isnt white
Mean-Girls-why-theyre-white.gif

Just a random observation/whatevs: with how the outer wall meets up against Mount Mindolluin right now, a theoretical invader could literally walk right on top of it and be in ur city, killin ur d00ds. I ran into a similar problem on a (really crappy, totally-not-inspired-by-Minas-Tirith) walled fortress I made on a SMP server, and I solved it by just placing towers where the wall met the land, so there was a sheer edge there. Another option might be to just make the terrain at the edges very steep, so you can't just hop up there. If there's more terrain-work planned for that area, then feel free to just ignore my babbling.

(Also I vote that we keep that one random empty underground area as a sekret club room.)

Just a random observation/whatevs: with how the outer wall meets up against Mount Mindolluin right now, a theoretical invader could literally walk right on top of it and be in ur city, killin ur d00ds.
Maybe an individual guy could, or a small group, but not an entire army. MT has walls mainly to defend it from armies and I think they'd do a fine job at that.

I'm new and I am not sure if this is the right topic, but... you can't acces to te top of the Tower of Ecthelion because there's one ladder missing :
1411491839-2014-09-23-16-53-09.png

1411491842-2014-09-23-16-53-22.png

Also, if I can ask something for me, where is the Palantír :) ?