• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

'nilla survival!

It should be back on, it went down when i did some routine tasks on freebuild

It should be back on, it went down when i did some routine tasks on freebuild

Hey again @q220 I dont know what happened... but I was on a ladder and I noticed a "someone joined" message and before I could even read it the server crashed. Now its giving "Connection refused: no further info" when trying to join. HALP!

@DynoDaring64, @Ma5terMinD you guys see who joined? It crashed RIGHT after a person joined...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey again @q220 I dont know what happened... but I was on a ladder and I noticed a "someone joined" message and before I could even read it the server crashed. Now its giving "Connection refused: no further info" when trying to join. HALP!

@DynoDaring64, @Ma5terMinD you guys see who joined? It crashed RIGHT after a person joined...

Hmm yeah it indeed crashed because it was lagging behind terribly, right after you joined. I restarted it

Thank you to whoever moved the ladder on my enderman farm. I literally just started taking that ladder down when the server crashed the other day. Then today, when I logged on. I was 43 blocks up with no ladder under me. Thanks to feather 3 on mah boots I landed with half a heart. Of course I was in an ENDERMAN FARM so naturally an enderman killed me instead of the fall.

Again. Thanks @yodog_117 I MEAN "whoever" you are!

49516022.jpg

Thank you to whoever moved the ladder on my enderman farm. I literally just started taking that ladder down when the server crashed the other day. Then today, when I logged on. I was 43 blocks up with no ladder under me. Thanks to feather 3 on mah boots I landed with half a heart. Of course I was in an ENDERMAN FARM so naturally an enderman killed me instead of the fall.

Again. Thanks @yodog_117 I MEAN "whoever" you are!

Sorry about that, I had to move the ladder to the back, the endermen were climbing down it instead of falling so they killed me, also if it makes you feel any better, I fell into the void while moving the ladder. The farm is working great though.
Edit: I also told dyno and ma5 to tell you I removed the water and moved the ladder, cause I had a feeling you might have been stuck there.
launching-creative-motion-gif-im-sorry.gif

No worries, t I was actually about to start removing that ladder when the server crashed....

but anyway, wait till I get a bunch more spawn pads. They will spawn so fast you wont be able to keep up killing them :D

@DynoDaring64

hey man, if you could at some point, log in and sleep in that bed by the villager creator, Id appreciate it. Im not sure if you slept in the bed at base last and I dont want to break it. You'll see whats up. Im "kinda" upgrading our house. :p

INTRODUCING ENDERGOLF!

EnderGolf! Play alone! Play with friends! Located at the End!
Instructions: Use an Enderpearl to get from the start of the hole to the end! Don't move, only Enderpearl. and Have A Great Time!
The Holes are marked by the flag wielding the Holes specific block.
Still Unfinished
QaJ8w9D.png

Hole 1.
srTNh46.png

Hole 2.
2vxXakb.png

AND MORE TO COME!

INTRODUCING ENDERGOLF!

Instructions: Use an Enderpearl to get from the start of the hole to the end! Don't move, only Enderpearl. and Have A Great Time!
Still Unfinished
QaJ8w9D.png

Hole 1.
srTNh46.png

Hole 2.
2vxXakb.png

AND MORE TO COME!
THIS!!

This is freaking amazing! A man after my own heart. <3 yodog

we should totally come up with a team game called ENDERBALL, where like you have nothing in your inventory but enderballs. And there is 1 redstone torch on a "field". The two teams race to get the torch and "activate" a goal that is some sort of redstone device. Kinda like "kill the man with the torch" meets "get to home base"

meh

Hey guys! I haven't been on the survival server hardly at all (which makes me sad), but I love the idea of Endergolf (mind if I borrow the idea?)

Sure, but borrow it for what? If i may ask.
Me and some buddies will make a server sometime, and we needed ideas for mini-games. I was thinking something involving teleporting, but couldn't think of what. (Wow, just noticed my computer doesn't recognize "teleport" as a word...)

INTRODUCING ENDERGOLF!

Still Unfinished
QaJ8w9D.png

Hole 1.
srTNh46.png

Hole 2.
2vxXakb.png

AND MORE TO COME!
I haven't been on in a couple days, has anyone ACTUALLY played this yet? I know Ma5 has been busy with the farm and stuff, and Fuss has been building a golden castle. But can you guys give me some feedback on how it is?

I haven't been on in a couple days, has anyone ACTUALLY played this yet? I know Ma5 has been busy with the farm and stuff, and Fuss has been building a golden castle. But can you guys give me some feedback on how it is?
I'll check it out, been working on a village idea near my current setup.