• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

'nilla survival!

I'm am sorry to say on this fateful day that we, the members of the 'nilla survival server have a greifer in our midst.
His damage has been seen throughout all of our old bases.
@firefuss base
T2jcWze.png

My base plus ivan and co.
ec2PzLZ.png

may he burn.
p09FV40.png

@Ma5terMinD base
UsoVDjV.png

KEEgzVT.png

GjIX8kj.png

With only 1 villager surviving in ma5's old base
fMzfbqb.png

Well, its finally come down to it. I've gotten some inside information that the MCME vanilla survival server will be coming down sometime in the near future. And what with all the griefers who've managed to find my base as well as others, OVER AND OVER again, I decided to take matters into my OWN hands. With (a little) help from teammate @DynoDaring64, we managed to move all vital supplies to a storage facility. After which Dyno got lagged out and didnt return. So it was left to me to cover the base with TNT.

After weeks, more like MONTHS of playing this server, I found a very nice way to build a low light mob spawner to acquire loads of drops. Tossing the rotten flesh in a lava trash can, I kept the gunpowder! After breaking about 5 diamond shovels getting sand, I had enough resources to make 27.... THATS RIGHT! TWENTY SEVEN whole stacks of TNT.

I had planned to use this on whomever I found to be the original griefer. But since the server might close soon, and I still dont know what a-hole did it, this is the next best thing.

Needless to say, you can see from the pictures below, I had more than enough TNT to get rid of my base in style.

2015-01-23_104401_zpsb962d4fe.png

After placing most of it, I took a moment of silence and wished farewell to my home of many a nights online.

2015-01-23_104415_zps57001003.png

I watched as the trail of TNT broke stair, wall, floor and roof...

2015-01-23_104818_zpsf3aaf60d.png

And at last it was finished. The reign of the high mountain castle is no more. Its beauty only to be looked upon in photos, never again in 3D pixelated block form!

To who ever it was who griefed so many members of the server. Next time, I will find you......

...next time.

Next time record it!
When you blow up 1700 TNT at once there's nothing to record. I've got a decent computer, but after the explosions started I got pretty much 0 fps. I just heard it. When I could move again the base was smithereens!!

Here's an open invite.

(a little back story...)

I decided to give the nilla survival server one last HUZZAH until Q takes it down.

I loaded up with just enough supplies to make a nice farm. Got on my horse on top of the nether and traveled to 0,0.I then set off. I then decided I had a few things to do, so I used a couple pens and a heavy book to hold down Ctrl and W so the horse would sprint run. Well, I kinda forgot about the game, and left the house to run some errands.

Almost 6 hours later and I ended up here.

If youve got the time, come grief me now!

2015-01-27_085213_zpsa0e99e8a.png

P.S. that is NETHER coordinates... the overworld ones are MUCH more impressive.