• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

'nilla survival!

HELP! Can somebody go to 253 20-105 in the nether and dig out a large hole using gravel. Yes it is in the lava. I will pay 10 diamonds for my savior.
It is below the nether fortress with the wither skele spawning platforms.

Edit: aaldim saved me

Last edited:
If I hadnt moved more than 10K blocks away. Id be there..

Sorry brah

And yes, 10K blocks away in the nether

Just a few pictures of the castle I started building in my little mountain range.
2014-10-18_093343_zps36290f0a.png

2014-10-18_093522_zpse9632202.png

2014-10-18_093453_zpsa7e3f02b.png

Speaking of TNT, to the person who blew up all our bases and covered other ones in lava....

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for gold, I can tell you I don't have a lot (lie). But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you make your apology now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

So I made a little house :)

Me too!

2014-10-26_220548_zpsd9a80319.png

I hate the current beacon glitch in 1.8. You see the red one coming out of the building on the left. But thats only because the beacon is around eye level. There is a 6 beacon pyramid at bedrock level just behind the stairs with red white and blue MURICA colors that isn't visible due to the stupid glitch. But whatevs....

Or the UK. Or Russia. Or France. Or Australia, New Zealand, Czech Republic, Chile, Norway, Iceland, Netherlands, Cuba, Nepal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Thailand, North Korea, Croatia... and probably just as many again I can't think of off the top of my head. Just sayin' :p

They're murica colors because of the way I arranged them genius!

Just sayin

Says the guys who was arranging them in the French Flag formation.

Have you seen the beacon I'm talking about. If not you need to look. I went to the nether fortress Ma5 set up a while back and killed withers all night last night. 30 beacons, murica, bewm!

Have you seen the beacon I'm talking about. If not you need to look. I went to the nether fortress Ma5 set up a while back and killed withers all night last night. 30 beacons, murica, bewm!
How long does it take to farm 30 beacons?

How long does it take to farm 30 beacons?

well, I had 8 extra. With the six we were using that made 14. (for some reason I though I had 16 of them originally)

So I only "farmed" 16 total. I was at the nether fortress collecting wither skulls from about 10:15pm to around 3am. I ran a couple calls in between but I just went afk in a safe hole. I ended up with 51 skulls. After that, I went straight to the overworld. Dug out a 1x2 tunnel about 400 blocks long, spawned the wither, killed him, moved down and repeated that. I used 4 enchanted gold apples due to the regeneration, absorption, resistance and fire resistance benefits. I also used 8 strength potions, although I probably could have timed that better as I was taking them every 2 withers I killed, which I probably didnt need to.

Anywho, as to my original post....
2014-10-28_081408_zpse896f526.png

MURICA

If I coulda I woulda. You want stars you're going to have to request Microsoft put it in the banner patters.

Also. I down vote your down vote
I know a few people, ill see what I can do for a fellow 'murican lol.