• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

[Official] MCME Derp Report Thread

[Sequel]

WIP derps (it means derps in not finished projects but - I think - finished parts)

Too high "iron" doors in the military district of Dol Amroth (looks like rabbit ears :D ), I think it's a copy bug:
MIfwWub.jpg

TXTnzAJ.jpg

Wrong double gate opening in the military district of Dol Amroth, same remark as above:
ZtLhZiH.png

Derps in the roof of the insular building in Annúminas (wrong blocks):
EiQPB53.png

jVz6DVl.png

gnPVgQn.png

Forgotten wool block to delete (Linhir or Pelargir, not sure anymore, so I pu it in the WIP section in case of):
VmmEtPn.png

Missing table (Linhir or Pelargir, same remark as above):
UjaPAGf.png

Forgotten wool block to delete in Annúminas, also, missing blocks in the wall:
e1r90Yr.jpg

Forgotten wool/clay block (not sure) block to replace near Dol Amroth:
pxNaYbv.png

Missing block in the gallery underneath the walls of Pelargir:
0t0oJKq.png

Texture pack derps

The Carrock:
XNFZMf2.jpg

The Dead Marshes:
Z6QUPdU.jpg

Misty Mountains (not sure about this one; since the zone was still WIP when I took the screenshot it could have been fixed):
EKOZ05j.jpg

Thin West-East strip with the wrong texture pack between Erech and the south entrance of the Paths of the Dead:
SRfZ1EU.jpg

ALSO, THERE'S A TEXTURE PACK LOADING NORTH OF UDUL BUT WHEN IT ENDS NOTHING CHANGE, TEXTURE PACK STAYS THE ROHAN ONE. IT'S KINDA STRANGE. (CAPS FOR VISIBILITY BECAUSE NO IMAGE BECAUSE IT WOULDN'T SHOW ANYTHING.)

Public project proposition

It's been mont since Osgiliath have been finished, but there's still this wool layout for an Orc camp outside the eastern wall; I think it could be add to the proposed public projects list :) :
E6FJD2y.jpg

[Sequel]

WIP derps (it means derps in not finished projects but - I think - finished parts)

Too high "iron" doors in the military district of Dol Amroth (looks like rabbit ears :D ), I think it's a copy bug:
MIfwWub.jpg

TXTnzAJ.jpg

Wrong double gate opening in the military district of Dol Amroth, same remark as above:
ZtLhZiH.png

EiQPB53.png

jVz6DVl.png

gnPVgQn.png

Forgotten wool block to delete (Linhir or Pelargir, not sure anymore, so I pu it in the WIP section in case of):
VmmEtPn.png

UjaPAGf.png

e1r90Yr.jpg

pxNaYbv.png

0t0oJKq.png

Texture pack derps

The Carrock:
XNFZMf2.jpg

The Dead Marshes:
Z6QUPdU.jpg

Misty Mountains (not sure about this one; since the zone was still WIP when I took the screenshot it could have been fixed):
EKOZ05j.jpg

Thin West-East strip with the wrong texture pack between Erech and the south entrance of the Paths of the Dead:
SRfZ1EU.jpg

ALSO, THERE'S A TEXTURE PACK LOADING NORTH OF UDUL BUT WHEN IT ENDS NOTHING CHANGE, TEXTURE PACK STAYS THE ROHAN ONE. IT'S KINDA STRANGE. (CAPS FOR VISIBILITY BECAUSE NO IMAGE BECAUSE IT WOULDN'T SHOW ANYTHING.)

It's been mont since Osgiliath have been finished, but there's still this wool layout for an Orc camp outside the eastern wall; I think it could be add to the proposed public projects list :) :
E6FJD2y.jpg
Fixed all the derps in both posts except the rp ones - will fix those later.

Good to have ya back bombur:)

Did you see the first part of the post (on the last page)?

Also, three others I forgot to post, all in the WIP categorie:

Missing slab in the walls of Pelargir:
wnhwVe9.png

Missing road near Dol Amroth (it seems too big to have not been spotted, but given that this section seems to be finished for a long time, I still post it)?
uOyaPra.jpg

It's not a derp, but this gatehouse (Calembel) seems to go against an implicit rule of the server which means that every gatehouse should be able to contain its full portcullis:
EBwMb4b.jpg

[Sequel]

MIfwWub.jpg

TXTnzAJ.jpg

ZtLhZiH.png

EiQPB53.png

jVz6DVl.png

gnPVgQn.png

VmmEtPn.png

UjaPAGf.png

e1r90Yr.jpg

pxNaYbv.png

0t0oJKq.png

Texture pack derps

The Carrock:
XNFZMf2.jpg

The Dead Marshes:
Z6QUPdU.jpg

EKOZ05j.jpg

SRfZ1EU.jpg

E6FJD2y.jpg
The Carrock looks perfect when I use the Eraidor pack, I wonder if it was designed using Eraidor?

Speaking of pack swapping, there's currently a derp with the auto-selection in the Dimholt, outside the Paths of the Dead entrance. That area was built using the Rohan pack, but it's currently set to the Gondor pack, so everything looks derpy. Gondor shouldn't kick in until you actually walk in the Paths entrance.

Edit: Original derp fixed by Emil, but I found a new one. Half dirt house near Imloth Melui.
NvQsFex.png

Attachments

• NvQsFex.png
    NvQsFex.png
    503 bytes · Views: 258
Last edited:
(6253, 120, 571) edge of the western part of emyn muil where the stream doesn't continue where there is nothing to see.

(6253, 120, 571) edge of the western part of emyn muil where the stream doesn't continue where there is nothing to see.
Yeah, thats a bit a bigger issue that has to be tackled once, adding some streams to the Emyn (and properly lead them somewhere)
Havent forgotten about it, but Eru was not yet willing to hand me some spare time to tackle it yet ;-)

Leftover yellow wool on one of the FB houses in north-west Pelargir:
CgqXAXj.png

Also either a missing torch or an unnecessary torch wire in a Pelargir house:
D7ApI5i.png

Last edited:
@kisos There are those two tree things in the shire between long cleeve and greenfields that you had as some sort of competition thing and I think forgot about (-4483, 25, -5205)

Also there are some holes around the base of halifirien:
(5184, 30, 2663)
(5183, 30, 2665)
(5197, 30, 2662)
(5186, 35, 2674)

also (5157, 30, 2658) looks rather derpy because there is a flat overhang in the cliff wall but its not a hole

Last edited:
Speaking of pack swapping, there's currently a derp with the auto-selection in the Dimholt, outside the Paths of the Dead entrance. That area was built using the Rohan pack, but it's currently set to the Gondor pack, so everything looks derpy. Gondor shouldn't kick in until you actually walk in the Paths entrance.
I think the Paths of the dead are built below the Dimholt. Thus Gondor pack is needed there. I changed some of the weird looking blocks instead.

Last edited: