• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

[Official] MCME Derp Report Thread

Weird stair block in the Glittering Caves:
xdl8Jbr.png

They are intentionally there I think as there are quite a lot of them.

-1666, 24, -4431
Bree School Cellar
completely empty except a few torches
This can be fixed by Designers OR Artists

Dol Amroth Caves:
were things supposed to go inside the caves at the bottom of DA, north side (behind the poor houses)?

XD

I was touring in Dol Amroth and I realised that, if the server is set on the birthday of Bilbo Baggins just before the events of LOTR, Elphir and Alphros never have been princes, so they shouldn't be there:
aOzUfCI.png

Also, are those tombs or simply statues? If it's tombs, neither should Mithrellas, because she fled after the birth of Gilmith (sister of Galador) and was never found again, nor Imrahil, because he's not yet dead at this moment.

One of those could be replaced by Galador, the first prince.

Almost all of the trees in this zone have some non six bark faces wood blocks:
wOb3d09.png

Last edited:
@Davidisc:
I fixed a lot of trees in Gondor around the one you found, post here if you find more (list of coords would be best). The trees west of the shire are not worth fixing, they will be replaced when we'll work on that region. Thanks for posting :)

@Jetfire301:
I removed my marker you found. Thanks for posting ;)

@Bombur8 :
I fixed the trees outside of Pelargir. You are probably right with the tombs but I'm not sure about that. @Demonataz ?
Thanks for posting :)