• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

[Official] MCME Derp Report Thread

Some derps in Lothlorien:
5Y6m6jb.png

(at lothlrorien warp)
hPXGOw3.png

(white glass, not visible in loth rp)
V6BpiOt.png

(chandelier design broken in 1.10)

I'll fix those, and btw, for any developers, is there a way to fix the chandelier problem by turning the iron bars into a custom block that automatically attaches to torches or is that not possible?

i saw some small trees in lothlorien that had red glass as leafes (my rps are up to date)
is this supposed to be that way, cause is looks wrong

I obviously forgot to change some the trees, could you post coordinates here?

Edit: I think the glass leaves are placed only in Caras Galadhon.

Last edited:
It's more a question of what @q220 likes. he doesn't want "underground/buried" stuffs. He spent a great deal of time removing underground holes from old world builds that were being moved over to the new map. So no sense creating more. ;)

There are still several signs of progress in Iant Dirnen, but I thought it was finished a while ago? Shall I remove them?

The block above the door seems untextured. I am using server textures (Gondor September 19th)

Closest warp: Aelhroth

x: 1667
y: 40
z: 5290

FSL0Qqo.png

Top floor of the Citadel of Minas Tirith. Just blank white blocks as dividers. But iirc it was originally meant to be a library. Maybe paintings just fell off when it was pasted.