[Official] MCME Derp Report Thread

Some derps in Lothlorien:
5Y6m6jb.webp

(at lothlrorien warp)
hPXGOw3.webp

(white glass, not visible in loth rp)
V6BpiOt.webp

(chandelier design broken in 1.10)
 
I'll fix those, and btw, for any developers, is there a way to fix the chandelier problem by turning the iron bars into a custom block that automatically attaches to torches or is that not possible?
 
i saw some small trees in lothlorien that had red glass as leafes (my rps are up to date)
is this supposed to be that way, cause is looks wrong
 
I obviously forgot to change some the trees, could you post coordinates here?

Edit: I think the glass leaves are placed only in Caras Galadhon.
 
Last edited:
It's more a question of what @q220 likes. he doesn't want "underground/buried" stuffs. He spent a great deal of time removing underground holes from old world builds that were being moved over to the new map. So no sense creating more. ;)
 
There are still several signs of progress in Iant Dirnen, but I thought it was finished a while ago? Shall I remove them?
 
The block above the door seems untextured. I am using server textures (Gondor September 19th)

Closest warp: Aelhroth

x: 1667
y: 40
z: 5290

FSL0Qqo.png
 
Back
Top