• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

[Official] MCME Derp Report Thread

A few parks in Linhir were not quite finished.
1) A pond was not filled in at 4623, 30, 5387
2) A pond was not filled in at 4654, 30, 5437
3) A stream and pond were not filled in at 4668, 30, 5448
I put netherrack in them already.

QHOvayi.png

redstone dust particle effects in Moria

The first picture is of a bridge on the Greenway, just after it joins with the road from Sarnford. Amazingly, It is almost in perfect condition.
I think this bridge should be really ruined some more, because compared to the bridges on the other side of the Greyflood, in Eregion, this is nowhere near realistically ruined.

The next bridge is further on down the Greenway, it is a little bit ruined, but still nothing like the Eregion bridges.

The third one is made out of WOOD. The stone roadway on this bridge is moderately ruined, but anything out in the middle of Cardolan made out of wood at this period of time would have been subject to rot, and the wear of the weather for over 500 years

Please get an artist or someone to fix this, I am always somewhat looking foreward to seeing a collapsed bridge, and seeing if I can still get across it, but then I see this perfectly newly built looking bridge on the Greenway, which has not been tended to at all since the depopulation of Tharbad and the rest of Cardolan. Well except for the rangers, but I dont think they have the right resources to keep about 10 different bridges all over Eriador in perfect condition.

Last edited:
Missing water in the west half of the pool.

The hidden Whose houses in Druadan Forest are made out of stone, so I'm quite sure that the auto-rp must be changed into Rohan. Ship Breaker Island is in the Rohan rp-region, but it must be in Gondor rp, because all the roofs are made out of the black Isengard stairs now. Shipwreck isn't in any rp-region at all, so if you warp to it from Eriador or Rohan, it looks really strange.

Bunch of Derps:

Trees:
6065/47/4003
6118/18/3841
6088/34/3699
6074/42/3981
6144/41/4052
6825/31/4204
Rock Wall on Ground instead of stone:
6496/13/4438
6489/12/4409 And along these walls.
Floating Bridge Balustrade: