- Credits
- 0
- XP
- 64
I think you're in my EriadorEdited pack there.So... this is along a path in the mountains between Rohan and Belfalas. All of the pink blocks in the picture are within the Rohan RP-Region so... maybe we should give blue terracotta a texture?
Oh yeah. I might have been actually. I don't know.I think you're in my EriadorEdited pack there.
fixed
not of priority i think, its pretty old and unimportant outback terrainSmall water derps along this river, it would be good to comb through and find them all.
lazy voxeling... xD we have many of those fields so there is no point in doing those other than in an organized session of checking all gondor farms ...but as i was bored: fixed (this one at least)There's stone under the dirt in this field and dirt under the stone walls making ugly lines in the landscape.
View attachment 9374
fixedDerpy doorsView attachment 9399
That's not a derp AMG, report any grief to the enforcers.Unless it's very near the current build, there's a lot of random bits of grief in freebuild. One of my watery builds was sponged up, and many just have dig lines in them. Especially prevalent in the early ones before permissions.
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?