• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

[Official] MCME Derp Report Thread

So... this is along a path in the mountains between Rohan and Belfalas. All of the pink blocks in the picture are within the Rohan RP-Region so... maybe we should give blue terracotta a texture?
I think you're in my EriadorEdited pack there.

Unsafe warps:
Khazad-Dum
Moria West Gate
Edoras
Dunharrow
Southern Marshes
Lond daer Enedh
Ironmere
Morthond Vale
Etherhill
Firien Wood*
Overhill*
Bombadil*
Dome of the Stars*
These are all I could find using /warp random
* = Added since original post.

Last edited:
There are floating bushes in this area, we may need to have a day where a couple artists go through and check the bushes and fix them.
derps for everyone.PNG

There's stone under the dirt in this field and dirt under the stone walls making ugly lines in the landscape.
2017-07-08_23.43.05.png

Small water derps along this river, it would be good to comb through and find them all.
just some water derps again.png

Don't need a screenshot for this, the bunting outside Bagend is no longer bunting but is now window slats/magenta stained glass pane.

Some water derps:
fixed

Small water derps along this river, it would be good to comb through and find them all.
not of priority i think, its pretty old and unimportant outback terrain

There's stone under the dirt in this field and dirt under the stone walls making ugly lines in the landscape.
View attachment 9374
lazy voxeling... xD we have many of those fields so there is no point in doing those other than in an organized session of checking all gondor farms ...but as i was bored: fixed (this one at least)

fixed

Unless it's very near the current build, there's a lot of random bits of grief in freebuild. One of my watery builds was sponged up, and many just have dig lines in them. Especially prevalent in the early ones before permissions.

Unless it's very near the current build, there's a lot of random bits of grief in freebuild. One of my watery builds was sponged up, and many just have dig lines in them. Especially prevalent in the early ones before permissions.
That's not a derp AMG, report any grief to the enforcers.

White spots under the daylight sensors in Eriador (not Gary's, just reset the server resource packs for g2 today).
more derpy.png

Big derp,
I guess it was caused by the chunk saving problem, but parts of the race through rohan seem to have acted weird and stayed after it ended,
I followed the path a little and it goes on all along the race track, sometimes half of the checkpoint remained, other times only a sign...

Attachments

• 2017-09-08_17.31.13.png
    2017-09-08_17.31.13.png
    453.2 KB · Views: 268