[Official] MCME Derp Report Thread

I just noticed that if I go to /gm 2 (adventure mode) I can still place some blocks but can't destroy them. is this normal? Shouldn't adventure mode prevent any block placements?

Also, yesterday we were on a pvp server and somehow I was invincible, no one could do any damage. Another glitch?
 
It seems that the doors in Moria was forgotten when the change came, or at least the ones in this area were. (FYI I have changed some of the ones in this area out by hand)
Perhaps @Eriol_Eandur or some other Designer/Developer who knows how the door plugin works should take a look at it?
 
I didn't replace doors in Moria. Are there many? If yes, I can replace by plugin or we could make normal doors openable again in Moria world.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…