• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

[Official] MCME Derp Report Thread

I just noticed that if I go to /gm 2 (adventure mode) I can still place some blocks but can't destroy them. is this normal? Shouldn't adventure mode prevent any block placements?

Also, yesterday we were on a pvp server and somehow I was invincible, no one could do any damage. Another glitch?

It seems that the doors in Moria was forgotten when the change came, or at least the ones in this area were. (FYI I have changed some of the ones in this area out by hand)
2017-12-27_16.56.41.png

Perhaps @Eriol_Eandur or some other Designer/Developer who knows how the door plugin works should take a look at it?

I didn't replace doors in Moria. Are there many? If yes, I can replace by plugin or we could make normal doors openable again in Moria world.