• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

[Official] MCME Derp Report Thread

And the RP doesn't change untill you reach: X-7131 Z-2911
(if you follow the road)
Ya, there's several problems with the server texture regions around gondor, which I would assume q will fix when he has time.

I mentioned this to Iru but both of us were having problems connecting to the server;

On Minas Tirith I logged in with a default pack and saw a strange design. Nobody could see it but me, but Ryland mentioned seeing it before.

OlkqYaF.jpg

I changed the designed blocks to Red wool because Wod had tp'd to me and tried to find out what it was. After not responding when I asked him "should I change it back?" I changed it to White Bricks.

I mentioned this to Iru but both of us were having problems connecting to the server;

On Minas Tirith I logged in with a default pack and saw a strange design. Nobody could see it but me, but Ryland mentioned seeing it before.

OlkqYaF.jpg

I changed the designed blocks to Red wool because Wod had tp'd to me and tried to find out what it was. After not responding when I asked him "should I change it back?" I changed it to White Bricks.
I think that's just to break the use of the same material for floor over a large area, makes it look better.
Whoever made or is making this works on one side only which indicates he is or was going to mirror it later on when the one side is/was finished.

I mirrored the design over since nobody really said it wasn't supposed to be there. Seems to resemble a tree? o_O

URoC3Kb.png

@pheonixsang You are better off posting stuff like this to the Minas Tirith project thread or PMing it directly to cred so you get a for sure response. This thread should be used mostly for derps and errors unrelated to ongoing projects.

D8ghRbI.png

EMQnhtm.png
inaFtQ3.png

The last one, the whole area can be done. I'm not reporting this in jobs just because well, jobs are broken.
Thank you!

Mirrormere. Looks to me like it's an air pocket in water. Squarish shape in center of image. It's easier to see in person.

Last edited:
I know that's how the mirror works, but the odd square in the mirror section is fubar. There's something down there that's not right with the rest of it. If you go down there, you'll see the rectangular section that's not square with the rest of the area and is messing up the effect.

I've looked and there are two really huge blocks of light blue stained clay underneath the land at that point, which will need someone to voxel them out. No idea how they got there. Remember that there isn't any water underneath the glass in mirrormere or you wouldn't be able to see through as far as the trees.

hanging strings(cobwebs) on the ceilings of Michel delving museum, probably for torches, there are several.
XO7o5j0.png