• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

[Official] MCME Derp Report Thread

I went trough this (in Minas Tirith):
o8qK7ZT.png

but there was nothing:
V3pzgL5.png

So it would be good to post these? I believe I saw a few instances in ithilien and other places.
Yeah, pretty sure they're bad. I would assume it only becomes a problem if 1) The texture for the monster egg block is changed or 2) A survival event uses the middle earth map (don't want monsters spawning randomly:p)

Unsupported leaf on left, and fubar tree at cursor.

0Ms3qXu.png

Tower of Ecthelion. Missing ladder to level just below the crown:

Minas Tirith Beacon: Exposed sand. There's no sand visible anywhere else on the mountain.

Last edited:
A user like me should not do so, the server should protect the frames. Just put the NBT Tags Invulnerable to 1 to make it invincible (so the player can not break it, you can just turn it).

Right, keep them derps posted. Especially Minas ones! Apart from places where we aren't doing progress on, reports are appreciated. All derps apart from trees by Mordor are fixed hopefully :D

Mistake with different leaf blocks in Mirkwood, slightly north-east of Cremirk warp.
fsn0.png
As Dyno said, Mirkwood will be done eventually

Remember, only post derps from areas that are currently being worked on or have been worked on in the past (Eriador, Rohan, and North Gondor)

http://imgur.com/a/ZWgaO

The big bridge in Osgiliath (where the Dome of Stars is) has some water-generation problems around the supports. This is on all the pylons for this bridge, but I didn't see it on the others. The issue is in the left section, which is only half full of water. I am aware that the bubbles on the right side are unavoidable as long as stairs are being used under water.
cINcqpI.png

This second shot is north of Ithilien, so It might be an irrelevant/inactive area, not sure.

s0kC2tQ.png

Here's another one. This is in MT, houses of the dead. Not exactly a derp, but been there for a while, think it got overlooked. There are floating blocks above the signs that are hard to see, and the chest is full of armor, I believe.
nV6U67d.png

http://imgur.com/a/ZWgaO

The big bridge in Osgiliath (where the Dome of Stars is) has some water-generation problems around the supports. This is on all the pylons for this bridge, but I didn't see it on the others. The issue is in the left section, which is only half full of water. I am aware that the bubbles on the right side are unavoidable as long as stairs are being used under water.
cINcqpI.png

This second shot is north of Ithilien, so It might be an irrelevant/inactive area, not sure.

s0kC2tQ.png
Here's another one. This is in MT, houses of the dead. Not exactly a derp, but been there for a while, think it got overlooked. There are floating blocks above the signs that are hard to see, and the chest is full of armor, I believe.
nV6U67d.png
Fixed