• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

[Official] MCME Derp Report Thread

uacqhJq.png

just looks like it was copied, very square

I'm not sure if this is temporary or even if you're already planning to fix this, but this is just one of those things that look bad. This really needs to be a flat landing. It can be fixed without it derping the end of the stairs, too.

Awkward tree is awkward:

Last edited:
just looks like it was copied, very square
fixed.

-mountains-
dunno which mtns those are without dynmap but i guess they will be heavily improved anyway as we did with the White Mountains. For now I removed the sand and the 'loose' snow covers.

I'm not sure if this is temporary or even if you're already planning to fix this, but this is just one of those things that look bad. This really needs to be a flat landing. It can be fixed without it derping the end of the stairs, too.
I think this is fine. The tower of Ecthelion and Merethrond are anyway really small due to the limited space up there.

Awkward tree is awkward:
fixed.

Thank you all for posting ;)

Lots of Lily Pads around the water in Rivendell, don't know if it's griefing or if it's supposed to be there, looks weird tho.

X: 4240, Y: 133, Z: -2275
A part of the Caras Galadhon wall without battlements, not sure if it has to be like that.

That's a glitch with your resource pack, not a derp on the server. I'm pretty sure it happens because of Optifine or Forge, but I would think there are other causes, too.
it happens when optifine sees a monster egg block. idk if it's really that important to change though.