• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

[Official] MCME Derp Report Thread

I don't know if it's suppose to be like this or no, but it looks rather odd.
j6AgeFc.jpg

Again, don't know if this is intentional or not, but here:
NgogwVM.png
The thing is, for the next version of the Eriador pack (will be released very soon) we swapped the rail textures so that on all four packs the footprints are on the same texture. On the server the rails got already exchanged, but the pack awaits approval still.

The thing is, for the next version of the Eriador pack (will be released very soon) we swapped the rail textures so that on all four packs the footprints are on the same texture. On the server the rails got already exchanged, but the pack awaits approval still.
I'm referring to the part where there are two combined, where I normally saw one. But I see where you can get confused. :p

Long tunnel, in the water in eriador. gos on for hundred or so blocks i think ( i had xray)
9hZk1q2.png

Edit: This is a derp in the timeline, the original thread was locked so I'll just post it here
Jwh7yK7.png

Antecedence joins twice.

ReEdit: Common corner square thingy
qh300vp.png

ReReEdit: Land with no grass
bIzO2R3.png

Last edited:
Long tunnel, in the water in eriador. gos on for hundred or so blocks i think ( i had xray)
9hZk1q2.png

Edit: This is a derp in the timeline, the original thread was locked so I'll just post it here
Jwh7yK7.png

Antecedence joins twice.

ReEdit: Common corner square thingy
qh300vp.png

ReReEdit: Land with no grass
bIzO2R3.png

Yeah that entire timeline is pretty derpy. How do people even know the day they joined anyway?

You can't access to te top of the Tower of Ecthelion because there's one ladder missing :
1411491839-2014-09-23-16-53-09.png

1411491842-2014-09-23-16-53-22.png

Anthother thing about MT, if I can ask something for me, where is the Palantír :) ?

Also, the water is strange under the collapsed tower (the one near the bridge just beside the wall) in Lond Daer :
1411504665-2014-09-23-20-57-11.png
1411504656-2014-09-23-20-57-24.png
1411504654-2014-09-23-20-57-39.png

One last thing : it seems to be finished, so why did you left all these white blocks in Helm's Deep ?