• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

[Official] MCME Derp Report Thread

NSQ17Uu.png

found a really weird resource border switch thing, that really doesn't work in favour for this image. I am floating right in front of the change spot. my co-ordinates are: X8191.726 Y83.13498 Z2203.912
vMGTCJU.png

found a really weird resource border switch thing, that really doesn't work in favour for this image. I am floating right in front of the change spot. my co-ordinates are: X8191.726 Y83.13498 Z2203.912

Is this a current screenshot? Cause the Pelennor Fields are finished since months (or did @DarthRagnar derp here? :p)

In some of the reflected caves in the Glittering Caves a few glowstone blocks are missing. If there'd be an artist or two that could have a look over all of them caves and add the missing glowstone blocks that'd be great!

To give some extra information this is the new rock types that have randomly propagated in different locations on the server due to block IDs. This location is Paths of The Dead, but I've seen it in a variety of underground locations

A long time has passed since my las post in this thread, so :p ...

"Normal" derps

As you can see on (the second sreenshot), this tower in Tarnost has at least one intermediate floor and a ladder to reach it, but there's no trapdoor:
uXDYLZu.png

FZx7Djo.png

Missing redstone torch:
SkbB1PU.png

Missing stone blocks under bridge pillars (near Tarnost):
LS2WGof.png

4JUR9lT.png

Missing water blocks:
s81txDR.png

Missing trapdoors in Caras Galadhon:
AuyqpcU.png

Strange lonely dirt block in the Shire (but might be intentional, not sure):