• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

[Official] MCME Derp Report Thread

Teleporter in Moria is broken on the 4th level... you can't fall till the bottom anymore

Just found a derp so massive it's a wonder no-one have found it yet
There's no way to get up to this castle! The path just ends after the bridge atop a platue with near unscaleable side at best.
It's just not finished. Work in Belfalas was a bit disrupted when we decided to redo Dol Amroth. I have this in mind but was going to think about it in detail together with the road from Linhir to Dol Amroth.

5FF91F89-96C0-4943-A3FB-1F5E5F110F9C.jpeg

Concrete blocks aren’t showing up on dynamic map

Just found a derp so massive it's a wonder no-one have found it yet
View attachment 9869
There's no way to get up to this castle! The path just ends after the bridge atop a platue with near unscaleable side at best.
Sorry about that, I signed up for that bridge when fin was testing out having that google doc with jobs that artists could sign up for back when ooits was building the castle like a year ago, the road connecting it to the rest of the town must've been with the bridge in the doc. There was wool for a road but after Lostfalls was finished no one ever finished the road. Proof of how lazy I am.
View attachment 9905
Concrete blocks aren’t showing up on dynamic map
Seemed u was saying the train itself was a derp :p

Crap how do I get ":p" not to turn into a cringy emoji
AAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

Also, it could be Optifine doing it. It has a feature that mixes all the available textures for a single block to give it more variation. Except that we use those textures for completely different kinds of blocks.
not possible, thijs also had optifine, and the texture wasn't derpy

Somebody said somethin about connected textures...
Ah. That would explain why I don't get this error. I don't think connected textures is worth the lag it causes so I don't use it.
I'll try to remember to test this theory next time I'm on the server.

These footsteps are facing the wrong way
2017-09-27_00.16.00.png

EDIT Finrod: FIXED

Last edited by a moderator: