• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

[Official] MCME Derp Report Thread

Some very vanilla-looking blocks here west of Minas Tirith

Vanilla-blocks.png

The top 3 floors cannot be accessed on the right side of the room. As there is no stairs / ladders.

Closest warp: /warp Plan
2018-11-26_16.58.17.png

man you're quick :D i realized it on friday that i made a mistake there :D but i have to find an nice way to add the acces

I think the Rivendell Christmas party must have got pretty rowdy this year, they managed to throw an anvil into the river :p
2018-12-05_19.28.12.png

This cliffside park region in DA does not have any type of access. It's totally out of reach right now however I accept the arrangement was to associate it by the passage there yet that these plans were since overlooked.
Could you provide a picture with coordinates? :D

The hall in moria at -4280, 75, -6855 appears to have some very carelessly copy-pasted walls. There are cirth on them but because of the pasting some of them say ᚴ - ᛅ - ᛁ - ᛟ and others say ᚾ - backwards ᚴ - ᛟ - ᛁ. This should maybe be rectified?
No of course I didn't just complain about this to use rune special characters.

The hall in moria at -4280, 75, -6855 appears to have some very carelessly copy-pasted walls. There are cirth on them but because of the pasting some of them say ᚴ - ᛅ - ᛁ - ᛟ and others say ᚾ - backwards ᚴ - ᛟ - ᛁ. This should maybe be rectified?
No of course I didn't just complain about this to use rune special characters.
Fixed

The river above rivendell stops half way? It looks like someone drained in then forgot to redo it?

Edit: realized that the entire portion of the Misties in that section are incomplete, is anyone going to be picking that up now that Finrod has left?

Last edited: