• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Finished Osgo Project - Osgiliath

I made a thread on discussion for this sort of things, or the last project post will be hard to see, i ask Enforcer for move the last 2 posts in Osgiliath Discussion, thanks

HEROES OF OSGILIATH
Osgiliath is almost done and i want to thanks everyone who helped with the longest project in MCME.
Here i will write the last things to do:
North-West Section = Finished
South-West Section = Finished
North-East Section = Finished
South-East Section = Finished
(and give a biiiiiiig cookie to Tyran)

Last edited:
So confusing jcw, you're change of name. It really is.

Sadly I have to announce the start of another study/exam period of mine. I'll try to work on osgiliath a bit during pauses but don't expect any miracles. I have exams untill the 29th of january, so I'll be busy for a long time. Don't fret, I'll try to do as much as I can.

So confusing jcw, you're change of name. It really is.

Sadly I have to announce the start of another study/exam period of mine. I'll try to work on osgiliath a bit during pauses but don't expect any miracles. I have exams untill the 29th of january, so I'll be busy for a long time. Don't fret, I'll try to do as much as I can.
Don't get mad with Osgiliath, Tyrhanystrasz (formely known as jcw) will finish this city before saturday, that's a promise.

osgodone.png