• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Finished Pelargir - Garth of Royal Ships

I think wod went on a rampage. But I support his rampage.. I mean decision. The rich district was was getting messy. Huge houses, most where unfinished, all with huge windows and some where even dwarfing the palace. No changes on them even after repeated comments. Just a mess.

So ye we will retry and make it something awesome.
Damn I liked those Houses, Way to destroy hours of work! ;(

The boat build is now CLOSED, as you may have guessed, based on the lack of checking. This post is delayed because I have stopped helping on Pelargir to work on Anfalas and was unaware that enough boats had been pasted. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Thanks to everyone who participated, regardless of whether your boat was accepted!

ok lads.. announcing...
/mvtp plotworld
/warp PelaFB

Another Pelargir House Freebuild!!!!
I, kisk will be managing this one, and advocating for this plotworld setup
I will be checking it almost daily so go build some houses and help get pelargir back
on the road!!!!

There are rules and regulations in the spawn building. Make sure you review these rules before you start building your houses. Also there is a house tutorial on the left of the spawn building as seen in the picture below. Make sure you review this tutorial as well for tips and tricks to help you with your house! Once a house is completed, the house will be pasted in. This is so its not so confusing for me with so many plots. If I find that more plots are needed
more will be added.
POY4nZN.png

Finally a note to ARTISTS:

You can build houses on site marked in only RED wool
if there is a Lime Green wool above Do Not Build!

Is there are time limit/closing date for the building of the 'Pelargir Yellow Plot Houses' on the Plotworld?

Last edited:
@some artist, the apartment building type thing across the canal north from the palace is pretty much empty and probably wants to be filled. Also some of the palace itself.

The Houses of the Normal District are DONE!!
Now...
We Gotta Decorate the Streets
All you Artists and Adventurers (who are committed) Can also Claim Sections. Just Drop a post in this thread with your Number, so i can bother you to finish it.
6bfpy0M.png

Below is all the stuff you need to get started!
Zg9HM4z.png

qK53Rrw.png

UtORcO8.png

NUlTKmD.png
Adventurers if you Need a job to build.. Ask any Designer to make you one! If they are cool they will make you a private one! :D
Artists: Don't make me bother you to claim one. (You know i will.)

I'll try to do what work I can on Section One, but I will only be able to contribute a couple days this week before being absent for the entirety of the next.
Beats walls and roads with Fire.

how about 2? anti claimed 1
As I said I've only a couple days before a week's vacation, so I think someone else should be allowed to work on that section as well. Especially since I haven't been able to be on today nearly as much as I'd like.

Is it too late for Pelargir yellow plot houses to be copied?
Because mine has been finished for a week and not approved or copied yet.