• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Finished Pink Palace Contest

Vote on the 3rd Finalist!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Team name: TeamAaldim
Team participants: aaldim
Warp name: TeamAaldim_Citadel

Last edited:
team name: Olorin
team participants: Walop96
warp name: /warp OlorinCitadel <---

Last edited:
Team name: TeamAaldim
Team participants: aaldim, everybody else who wants to join(something I doubt of) can send me a message :)
Warp name: TeamAaldim_Citadel

I won't have enough time for this (school.. -.-), so I resign myself from the contest

Of course you can quit. But you'll have 3 weeks to work on it before the first judging round. And those 3 weeks start tomorrow. Also a reminder for those who still want to register the registration closes tomorrow.

I have a question about lore. Does the king live in the citadel? I mean can i build a king's room in my citadel?

I don't think there is any lore about it although I would study various castles around the world and make some logical design choices based on the fantasy culture of Gondor.

But I will say this: You don't live where you work. =p

Reactions: B_n
I don't think there is any lore about it although I would study various castles around the world and make some logical design choices based on the fantasy culture of Gondor.

I wouldn't say around the world, I would stick to Western-Mid Europe.

If the citadel doesn't have a house for the king, then we need to add one somewhere else, because I don't think there is one at the moment.

I wouldn't say around the world, I would stick to Western-Mid Europe.

Actually, please adhere yourself to Gondor instead.

P.S. It was a kingdom without a king at the time of the build (but it had once housed the fateful King Earnur).

P.P.S. Do we already have bedrooms for the royal family and houses for the leaders of the fiefs and a suite for the stewards?
If the citadel doesn't have a house for the king, then we need to add one somewhere else, because I don't think there is one at the moment.

Last edited:
Reactions: B_n
Just a reminder for all the participating teams this is the last week of building before the judging round. Sunday 25th I will go over the builds and pick the finalist and create a poll for a wildcard that everyone can vote on. The winner of the poll will go into the final where it will compete with the other 2 teams for a spot on Minas Tirith. The Finalist will get there feedback and will have 2 weeks to apply any changes. After those 2 weeks on Sunday the 8th of June I will pick the winner together with the other judges.