• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Finished Pink Palace Contest

Vote on the 3rd Finalist!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@MattTheLegoman , though the input is appreciated, the point of the voting was for the community to decide which build they wanted to put forward and, although it was a really tight race, this is the one that more people saw fit to sit at the top of Minas Tirith. If everyone agreed on every stylistic choice, then a vote wouldnt have been necessary :) So although it might not reflect your own artistic decision, its what the majority of people saw best. Plus these three finalists now have a chance to improve on their designs after getting feedback from both staff and others such as yourself.

I will try and get to the judging later today. It was delayed because of the server issues.

After a tough decision process the judges came to the conclusion that we are gonna leave the Citadel pink.

All jokes aside to chose between the 3 different finalist was hard. The interior was the deciding factor in the end. The competition was tough and I'd like to thank everyone who participated. Its shame we can only chose 1 citadel.

Without further delay the winner of the Pink Palace Contest is.....

Team: TowerGuardCitadel
by Glovenator & Wheellee

I hope you guys had fun and once again thank to all of the teams for their effort. You made the Pink Palace contest a success!

King Iru and Steward Fireinferno
jzIA9ss8pUBgP.png