• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Finished Pink Palace Contest

Vote on the 3rd Finalist!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just for info Credoo, my citadel warp is AngelimarCitadel not Angelimarcitadel (that version with big letter)

I would like to thank all the participants for the hard work and great citadels. To pick 2 citadels for the final was pretty tough. You will be able to pick a 3rd finalist in the poll. The poll will close in a week so be sure to vote before it expires on the team you think should go trough to the finals. We have left the ones out that where not finished. The finalist will have 2 weeks to work on there citadel before the final judging round (the wild card will only have one week).

We are happy to announce that the following teams will go trough to the final round.
  • Tower Guard
  • Anglimar
  • ????

I would like to thank all the participants for the hard work and great citadels. To pick 2 citadels for the final was pretty tough. You will be able to pick a 3rd finalist in the poll. The poll will close in a week so be sure to vote before it expires on the team you think should go trough to the finals. We have left the ones out that where not finished. The finalist will have 2 weeks to work on there citadel before the final judging round (the wild card will only have one week).

We are happy to announce that the following teams will go trough to the final round.
  • Tower Guard
  • Anglimar
  • ????
Can we vote for ourself:p

LOL Glove can You tell me what shaders ( i think that seus ) but which version exactly? Have You got optifine? What video settings? I tried to make such pics but the shaders range is not far enough...

LOL Glove can You tell me what shaders ( i think that seus ) but which version exactly? Have You got optifine? What video settings? I tried to make such pics but the shaders range is not far enough...
Sildur's Vibrant shaders

Omg omg so exciting the votes are tied between
Me and Shen and
Code Nameless

Vote for your favorite! The poll will close in an hour.

Omg omg so exciting the votes are tied between
Me and Shen and
Code Nameless

Vote for your favorite! The poll will close in an hour.
Code Nameless has 5 person wich all voted for themself, me and shen just 2, shouldnt me and shen have more votes then?

Code Nameless has 5 person wich all voted for themself, me and shen just 2, shouldnt me and shen have more votes then?
Assuming all of Code Nameless voted for themselves, if we took out our votes and their votes, it would be
Me and Shen = 20 votes
Code Nameless = 18 votes

How? the poll's not even over. And whats wrong with team effort? Also he said whoever had the most votes, nothing about who voted for who.