• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

Public Screenshot Thread

Idk. the bottom layer of the box is just blue stained clay. Wouldn't make a difference I guess.
Actually it would. The mirrormere wouldn't look pitch black without fbt on if there were no box due to how light works in Minecraft. (Although the mountains "in" the lake would still be in shadow without fbt)

image.png

Fords of the Bruinen. Also my 500th message.

I have decided to dedicate more of my screenshots to parts of Western Gondor because a) it's part of the map that doesn't get much attention and b) it's freakin' beautiful.

rm1Q6au.png

0cUIA5i.png

HRntYjO.jpg

lx4L14g.png

3ZDx4hY.png

Some results are better than others. I will keep experimenting and post more in the future ;)

The score is your hits multiplied with a performance factor that depend on your ratio of hitting and getting hit.
So your score rises with hits and falls with getting hit, but still rises if you hit an get hit at same amounts. Exact formula is score = hitOthers * (hitOthers / (hitSelf+100)).
The +100 is needed to avoid division by zero. Also without that +100 someone who managed to hit a player from long range a few times without getting hit at all whould have a very high score otherwise.
@barteldvn hit other players 5695 times. Other players hit @barteldvn 2964 times. So his performance factor (5695/(2964+100) is almost 2. So his score is about double his hits.

The score is your hits multiplied with a performance factor that depend on your ratio of hitting and getting hit.
So your score rises with hits and falls with getting hit, but still rises if you hit an get hit at same amounts. Exact formula is score = hitOthers * (hitOthers / (hitSelf+100)).
The +100 is needed to avoid division by zero. Also without that +100 someone who managed to hit a player from long range a few times without getting hit at all whould have a very high score otherwise.
@barteldvn hit other players 5695 times. Other players hit @barteldvn 2964 times. So his performance factor (5695/(2964+100) is almost 2. So his score is about double his hits.
I didn’t learn this is Algebra 1

damn i was second at one point XD
Not for long though :p.

I thought it was less complicated :p.

Seems like you're far better at math than snowball fighting Eriol. Looking at your score of merely 479 points.