• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Quick Build Challenge

PINT00

Builds trees by hand
Credits
XP
I have realized that MCME doesn't have too much to do besides building. Don't Get me wrong I Love building, yet I feel the community needs more. So it is up to me the communities favorite wookie to do just that. I have made the quick build challenge.

What is the Quick Build Challenge
The Quick Build Challenge is a competition where 4 builders are selected to build a topic. They have 10-20 (depending on the topic) minutes to build that topic. When the time is up the build will be reviewed and the people of MCME will decide the winner.

When Are the Challenges
The challenges will take place every Saturday between 4:30 PM to 5 PM EST.

Where are the Challenges
The challenges will take place on the freebuild server at /warp Quick Build Competition.

Who can play
Well anyone in the MCME community except for oathbreakers can play. Since this is a 4 person competition it will stay that way; to be able to participate in a competition put your name into this form. Each week a new four people will be chosen. The four chosen will be announced on Thursdays. Those chosen will need to be in TeamSpeak for the competition.

FOR THOSE THAT DIDN'T SEE IT IN THE PARAGRAPH SIGN UP HERE.

This weeks competitors are:

Competition

Theme: Fütball
We will have a screenshot of each competitors build here:

Also a video of the competition here:

Voting

You can vote for this weeks theme here.

You can vote for this weeks winner here.

Results
The results for this weeks theme is: Astronomy

Last weeks winner was: Commandotrigger

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this becomes a very popular thing on MCME as I feel this will add more to the community.

Last edited:
that's a very tall claim to make
@homieno

edit: also this sounds kinda fun
Yeah, those wookies though......

Either they are very lucky, or the stormtroopers are all idiots. (The latter makes more sense, I suppose)

Oh, yeah...I love the idea of this competition as well! :D

I agree with, upon looking at the theme form, having out of universe topics. I don't know about others, but I've had no wish to build on the off-topic realm of FB, so having a rad comp. like this with allow work on other forms of building besides general medievalism.

Well with not really anyone signing up; Soap, antimatter, and myself will be doing the first ever quick build challenge this weekend. And the Theme will be Hobbit Hole only winning by one vote.

Well with not really anyone signing up; Soap, antimatter, and myself will be doing the first ever quick build challenge this weekend. And the Theme will be Hobbit Hole only winning by one vote.
Maybe stream the events on twitch and/or upload them to youtube to try to up the popularity?

Since Nic decided to join and I didn't want to leave it to 2, I feel alright with withdrawing from this weeks challenge. You may have noticed my resent absence from the server. I'll be back soon rest assured, but end of high school takes precedence with tons going on that I need to keep up with.
Thanks regardless.

We had a great first Quick Build Challenge yesterday so now try and vote on your favorite competitor and theme for next week..

I want to compete but i think there are people eager to play so i may take this week off, give someone else a chance of winning!!! :p Jk i love u all

Hey I saw matts video of the first challenge and I enjoyed it, seems like a really fun idea. Tho if you want to make it more like a challenge you could make it so the players cant see each others builds >: )

But still this is a cool thing :)

We had a great second week for the Quick Build Challenge. I recommend voting for my build. And I hope for a great time next week.