• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Quick Build Challenge

Well kisos won, but at least I got 1 vote compared to last week where I got none. And the theme is WWII so "MURICA saved France and Hitler was awful and Atomic Bomb. Can't wait for Quick Build on Saturday.

Maybe consider extending the time limit to 15 or even 20 min?
Something that would still be a time crunch, but give people more time to actually begin to flesh things out.

I know this weeks update is a day early. That is because this weekend is Memorial Day (Patriotic American Holiday) so I am postponing this weeks Quick Build to next week as I will be on vacation. Yet I am letting you guys still vote for the theme because of right now the poll is tied. Also you can still sign up for the next Quick Build. Anyways congratz to mattlego for winning last weeks Quick Build beating me 5 to 0.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hmmm... it seems my stupidity has won again. Memorial Day is next weekend so this weeks Quick Build is still on.:D But we still have a tie with the theme just with more votes.o_O

I Can't wait to see Not_Artist and thomasd15 this Saturday as well as my trusting camera man mattlego.

It would be nice to know what the theme would be before the challenge so that we can plan what we are going to build in our head unlike last time I did when I went in without knowing. I also think maybe increasing the time to 15-20 minutes would mean that more of the contestants finish. :D

It would be nice to know what the theme would be before the challenge so that we can plan what we are going to build in our head unlike last time I did when I went in without knowing. I also think maybe increasing the time to 15-20 minutes would mean that more of the contestants finish. :D
The first week I announced the theme and I have done it every week. This weeks theme has been tied for a while until recently and it is Your Home Country. Lastly if you saw last weeks quick build I increased the time to 15 minutes.:p

Lol I didn't realise that we were building in default the entire time, oh well luckily my one does not look to different to how I saw it :p