• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Quick Build Challenge

I am so sorry for this update being extremely late, but life has been a bitch to me lately. I was grounded over the weekend and on Tuesday my girlfriend got extremely mad at me so I didn't feel up to doing anything this week. Yet a wookie always comes through so you can now vote on last weeks winner as well as vote for the next theme, and remember the theme is for the competition two weeks from now because this week there is no competition due to Memorial Day (American Holiday). Also hopefully the next Quick Build we will see poppyasm, Commandotrigger, and Nic1337. Lastly I would like to thank mattlego for proceeding with the competition without me last weekend, thank you for doing it for me while I was grounded.:cool:

Before I have the update this afternoon I want to give a chance for you guys to vote more because as of right now both the theme and the winner of last weeks quick build are tied.

UPDATED!

Can people leave suggestions for themes because I have had a hard time think of themes. Thank-You.:cool:

Sorry for being late and updating 2 hours before competition but life has been grueling lately with school ending next week but the theme is Astronomy (Thank-You). And last week Commandotrigger won. Also no one signed up for this week quick build so I will find competitors while on the server today.

Also I sorry for bad grammar as I am very mopey lately.

This might be hard to believe, but my summer is actually more busy then my school year and do to that the quick build will not be going on (unless matt wants to keep doing it) until the school year starts up. Second there might be a couple Saturdays during the summer I will be able to do it so always look to see if this forum is ever updated by me.