• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Reycraft Artist Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

reycraft

Experienced Member
Credits
XP
Hello, I'm Reycraft. I joined the server in early october 2017.

I have participated in many jobs and a few plotbuilds:
- Many house building jobs in Seatown with barteldvn
- Some street decorating jobs in Seatown with barteldvn
- An itemblock replacing job in Dol Amroth with Eriol_Eandur
- Some building jobs in moria with barteldvn and BWOT
- Two house building jobs in Ironmere with Thomasd18
- Some Moria ruining jobs with Dav3ck
- Terrain smoothing in a plotbuild with Will_em
- River deitailing plotbuild in the Belfalas coast

All of the screenshots of my builds on the MCME server can be found in this album: Reycraft artist application

Now i have a tb: Cottage of Lost Play
Pictures of it are found in my imgur album: Reycraft artist application

The style that i've used the most in my builds and the one that i like the most is the Dol Amroth style, but I really like the gondorian style in general. I haven't built in many other styles, but i like all of the styles used in the MCME server.

I'd like to become artist because i love building in the MCME world. I love the MCME community and i love chatting with my friends on the server. I'd love to work on Dol Amroth and I'd love to help finish Gondor.

Reycraft

Last edited:
The poll does not belong here. I removed it as it clearly states how the application should be set up.

But you can use this thread and update it as you progress with theme builds and jobs.

Hey rey, thank you for your application!

You are very active on the server and I think you are very helpful with jobs too. But at least one Themed-build is required for an Artist application ;)

I know, I just wanted to post this here to get feedback and tips on how to improve my other builds

The thing is that feedback is given here mainly on Themed-builds. About your job build you should already got feedback from the Forman or Designer. You participated in a decent amount of jobs, and did some good work there. I'm really curious what you can do on your own ;)

The thing is that feedback is given here mainly on Themed-builds. About your job build you should already got feedback from the Forman or Designer. You participated in a decent amount of jobs, and did some good work there. I'm really curious what you can do on your own ;)

Can I keep the thread here then?

Good work rey on your tb, you have been working hard on it and it is looking good. Keep it up and post pictures here so we can give advice and for you hopefully to become artist.

Status
Not open for further replies.