• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Server ideas/wishful talk

There's no chance we can get that far before at least 3 years !

By the way I like the style and the colors of the map ! :)

There's no chance we can get that far before at least 3 years !

By the way I like the style and the colors of the map ! :)

Of course, I don't think this will ever be done, because it was made up by a bunch of Finnish roleplayers. But do check out lindefirion its amazing. :p

probably not, as we dont have animals anywhere else
we should have the tents stored somewhere though (that are put on top)

Reactions: B_n
Lindefirion is good for Dungeons & Dragon type exploring, it fills in a lot. However! It is not canon at all. ;p

What does this mean "ents are Olva"?

Last edited:
"Olva" are trees/flower so ens are surely olva. The animals have a name like that too but I can't remember it ...
Correct me @JordD04

Animals are called Kelvar I believe, also I made a mistake, the plural is Olvar. *Ents are Olvar. *An Ent is an Olva.

Oh thanks. I've been reading The Silmarillion and I'd seen that word surface a bit. It's hard to keep track of all the names :)

To have white leaves for the White Tree of Gondor, why not like for red leaves, make a specific biome color !