Not that I'm aware off, q220 tends to keep as little ports/servers as possible but maybe he will move the unruined version to freebuild (the finished one as there is an unfinished one now). You'd have to ask him and convince him though. We always do have the unruined version saved of our cities.does anyone have pictures of unruined Tharbad/Fornost, and will we be able to somehow access unruined Osgiliath?
Not that I'm aware off, q220 tends to keep as little ports/servers as possible but maybe he will move the unruined version to freebuild (the finished one as there is an unfinished one now). You'd have to ask him and convince him though. We always do have the unruined version saved of our cities.
As of now, I will be doing the weekly posts, yesur running it now fire?
Thought I would post this here:
New "MCME WEEKLY TIMES" will come out tomorrow morning (whenever I wake up to post it) so get excited for all those little updates that you missed![]()
Anyone know if Maedrohs the Tall's Himring fort will be done?
That should be built once they begin the construction of Rhovanian.It would be a nice idea to build Rhosgobel, said would be summer home of Radagast.
![]()
Of course, it would be one of the oldest place on the server ! Moreover, it is deserted for almost 6000 years. In fact, I'm not sure if after all this time, there would still be ruins![]()
That should be built once they begin the construction of Rhovanian.
I made a whole very successful thread for peoples' idea on that. 'Twas on the old website... I miss that thread.Also, will there be a Rhovianon pack?
Most likely.....it is quite a large area and some significant structures exist there (e.g. Erebor, Doo Guldur)Also, will there be a Rhovianon pack?