• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Server ideas/wishful talk

Overhangs, caves and underwater terrain. They are usually missed when people build worlds, but I have seen these landscape features occasionally in the build world and that makes me happy. =D
Maybe artists could make some terrain details like that.

I have heard many people mentioning build of the Undying Lands, Numenor etc. How valid if at all is that?

Also will everything from the Hobbit be built (i.e. the Goblin caves, Gollum's cave, the eyries etc?
Not very valid at all, at least not soon, and we will be doing the Hobbit stuff.

9sIlzT6.jpg

Last edited:
To see what will be built, go onto the freebuild server (aman.mcme.co) and /warp map. The third age map has the boundaries of the server clearly set forth.

Oh did I, I'm pretty sure I was half joking and also directing it at @loocekibmi =p

But meeting mcmers in person would be pretty chill.

Hey now, I don't believe anyone has really taken the initiative (in the US at least). There are 5-10 of us in the midwest that truly aren't that far away. Meeting people would be chill, but having a reason to do so is a little more tricky. I have a strong feeling it would be a nice situation of:

"Hey! Nice to finally meet you!"

"Ok, now what."

Naw the borders of the current WorldPainter map are not the final borders and if we were to add more we'd have to stitch it onto the current world map.

I wish the forest being more realistic, with clearings, bushes, maybe a mossy floor ...
You should make some examples, if there are good results, it might be nice to do (as a job when there's no major jobs/projects running)

As a new player spawns we should use a jukebox and inside it a music disc with the resource pack we should ad a guide on how to install teamspeak and how to get started on the server