• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Setting up the website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bug: My messages stays at 12 even if i post something :p (i think some others have the same problem)

Edit: Nevermind

Last edited:
Are the ranks eventually going to go back to Hobbit, Journeyman, Adventurer, Weathered Adventurer, and so on? That was fun.

With extensive experiences in law practice, it is my belief according to US law, if the hard drives were in the possession of the hosting company then they are legally liable. But if the hard drives were in the possession of q220 or any other unaffiliated person or company than that company/person is legally liable. In both cases the person/company in possession of the hard drives would be liable unless otherwise stated in the host's Terms of Service (or anything related to that) or otherwise stated in the contract of custody of the hard drives, if there is one (if there isn't then said possessor or the hard drives would be liable unless there was an agreement or Terms of Service or the like). These laws vary by country and by host so don't quote me on any of this :p

The website looks fantastic! Also, seems to be quite a bit snappier and responsive. Well done!

Status
Not open for further replies.