• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Themed Build Ideas

- Modules of tunnels and underground halls (eg.goblin, dwarf) that can be copied and joined together by staff.
- Eagles (in the hobbit). Where could they be put? This is a similar problem as that with the Ents.
- Trolls (and possibly the battering ram used against Gondor) (possibly kept underground in Mordor)
- Oliphaunts (possibly kept underground in Mordor)
- Siege towers (possibly kept underground in Mordor)
- Mobile catapults (possibly kept underground in Mordor)
- A battalion (section of an army) of any army. (scale representations of people)

I don't know if you guys have already done these (I only joined the server in oct 2014) But I suggest
  • The Green Dragon (Shire Hobbiton)
  • Moria/Erebor pillar design
  • Erebor Main Gate
  • Waterways of Dale (Gloin talks about them while Frodo is in Rivendell)
  • Raven Hill Watchtower (notice any patterns?)

What about the cages of thranduils halls? Like the dungeons only. Don't think we did that yet.

some ideas

Dale Houses/Architecture
Harradrim camps
Harradrim houses
Gundabad
Iron hills gate
Dol Guldor
Shelob's Cave
Cirith Ungol

What about the cages of thranduils halls? Like the dungeons only. Don't think we did that yet.
we had a general "thranduil's halls" once; i feel like a lot of people either did a throne hall or the dungeons and the trapdoor to the river (or both)

After seeing a not uncommon TB of a normally ruined building in its prime, I thought of just the opposite. An alternate reality theme build of prominent locations were Sauron to be successful after the War of the Ring. So corrupted/ruined versions of previous builds refitted to suit orks and the like. Think scoured shire, but with everywhere else. You could really have some fun with elven lands of Middle-Earth such as Rivendell or Lothlorien remade for EEEVIIIILLLL.

Pieter you cannot just put the file path of your computer (your link basically says where on your PC the file is stored) but everyone who is not sitting on your PC will not see it.
You have to upload the picture to the internet, either you use the MCME Media gallery or an image hoster like imgur.com

Pieter you cannot just put the file path of your computer (your link basically says where on your PC the file is stored) but everyone who is not sitting on your PC will not see it.
You have to upload the picture to the internet, either you use the MCME Media gallery or an image hoster like imgur.com
Thank u