• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Themed Build Ideas

• The front gate of Erebor maybe?
  • The gates of Angband
  • The Sea-King tower of Pelargir or whatever it was called
  • The Dome of the Stars if that wasn't too recent of a server build

No, if Pela was a triangle this would most likely be at its center, Barad Aerhir

Edit: Oh, and I just read the entire thread called "About Pelargir" To be honest, I'm kinda depressed about how much of an argument can be created out of how to geometrically create something

Last edited:
I think it would be pretty cool and interesting if we tried doing some non Middle Earth related themed builds, like a modern theme or a roman theme for example.
The first themed build was Roman architecture. No idea how many times I've suggested doing real-world stuff since then (at least 3), but its nice to see someone else thinking the same way. Perhaps not a modern thing though, since the skills should still be applicable to mcme. We could maybe try things like real-world castles/other structures as well as more general themes.

It'd be interesting to have a themed build over "The Floating Log" in the shire, seems like a nice cozy place and i'd love to see a bunch of unique adaptations of it :p