• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Themed Build Ideas

Elven Realm's Barrel River Route
Carrock
Dimrill Dale
Treebeards Hill
River Loudwater
Orodruin
Rauros

These would be terrain work only which doesn't need much creativity or skills but are mainly arduous. Also most of em dont fit in a TB plot.

I have asked this before (I think), but why don't we ever do any more tb's like the first one? There's some interesting things to be built outside the world of Middle Earth.

What about places from Roverandom (could be considered part of the Legendarium), The Fall of Arthur, The Legend of Sigurd and Gudrun, or Beowulf?

• Angmar house
•Thranduil's Halls Entrance.
•Menegroth Entrance.
• Breach in Helm's Dike
• Deeping Wall Culvert.
• Tol Sirion as Sauron's Isle
• Fords of Isen

only been on server for almost a week. but..
1. WeatherTop
2. Mumikil
3. The ranger hideout in the waterfall
4. Siege Weapons (Orc)
5. Orc Camps

only been on server for almost a week. but..
1. WeatherTop
2. Mumikil
3. The ranger hideout in the waterfall
4. Siege Weapons (Orc)
5. Orc Camps

1. Weathertop is way too big
2. *Mûmakil (if I really was annoying I would say that you should write Mûmak, the singular)
3. Henneth Annûn

The three last seems good ;)

Minas Tirith means you can build a house, a tower, a street of Minas Tirith. But you can't build a part of Amon Sûl :p

what about mount gundabad, the hall where durin awoke? pre-goblin take over and post

I'd just like to throw out there anything Orc/Mordor related may be in vain as, as far as I know, the Mordor texture pack hasn't been decided on yet.

How about:
1. Pelagir or Dol Amroth housing. (not sure how different pelagir would be from osgo but oh well)
2. Rhunic buildings. This is a totally different architecture to what we have seen on the server.
3. Beorn's House
4. Dwellings of the men around the bay of forochel.

The ruins of lond daer. Not once a ruin was suggested. It takes skill to do it right too.

Soldier tents of gondor, mentoined in the books and we might need a couple during gondor builds.
Soldier tents of mordor/haradrim. Although this was done once.

Statues? Not sure about this one.

Erech, since we are coming up on it, like the stone and the hilltop.
Ethir Anduin, the marshes on the delta where the fishermen live
The Towers of the Teeth, they were made by gondor and uglified by orcs, maybe we could do them?
Dorwinion, land of wine by the south-western shore of the sea of Rhun
Umbar buildings
Forlond/Harlond, to try to find a style for the Lindon Elves
Baldur's Gate in the paths of the dead
Ruins of Himring
Lossoth Houses
Angmar Ruins