• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Welcome to MCME (Introduction Thread)

Hi, i' angus , or Ryan it's your choice (long story...)

i found out through mcme though youtube (aswell as minecraft!)

i am a all round nerd. i am only 14 ao i am still in school, so you wont see much of me, but when i am on i will help were i can!

Your name is Ryan, you either make it or break it whilst on MCME. Hopefully you're the first to make it

Ingame Name: Condor_HW
How did you find out About MCME: Google: by searching for LoTR related servers.
More about me: I've bin a member of this community for over 2 years now (and it's still as awesome)
I'm 16 years old and from belgium and studying science/mathematics and I play Rugby
I also love gaming: specificaly Dota 2 and the Borderlands Francise
Other interests are: music and anime series

Ingame Name: Condor_HW
How did you find out About MCME: Google: by searching for LoTR related servers.
More about me: I've bin a member of this community for over 2 years now (and it's still as awesome)
I'm 16 years old and from belgium and studying science/mathematics and I play Rugby
I also love gaming: specificaly Dota 2 and the Borderlands Francise
Other interests are: music and anime series

@Will_em Weren't we just talking about how no one from your country is on this server? Well now youre not alone. BTW Welcome Condor

In Game Name: Beebos123

How did I find MCME?: I simply searched "Minecraft Lord of the Rings server"

My interests: Baseball, Drawing, Building, Star Wars, Lotr (of course :p), Reading, and history.

Career: I'm a technical engineer.

Hello, i am SmartScout89, or Smart as server people usually abbreviate. i have been on the server a few months. I am currently an adventurer, though I have applied for ranger (guide). If you want a quick unofficial tour feel free to ask me (If i am on). I was searching the web for a middle earth server and found the community. I watched all the Jessie cox videos, and when I got PC minecraft I joined

In Game Name: Demonhuntr

How did I find MCME?: Jesse Cox ' part 1 and then google.

More about me:
I'm Dutch. I'm also a cosplayer in the 501st Legion (Star Wars) and in my spare time I like to work on my costumes and play video games. Been hesistant to sign up forever cuz im afraid i might either spend way to much time on this server or be dissapointed and not join again. We shall see.

In Game Name: Demonhuntr

I'm also a cosplayer in the 501st Legion (Star Wars) and in my spare time I like to work on my costumes

Dang! I've Heard about the 501st legion, and how the cotumes have to be 100% accurate to the movies, is that true?

Also, welcome to MCME dude! ;)

• Ingame Name: gigo09
  • How did you find out About MCME:
    "Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary,
    Over many a quaint and curious volume of middle earth lore,
    While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
    As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my Youtube door.
    `'Tis some Jesse cox,' I muttered, `tapping at my Youtube door -
    Only this, and nothing more."
... and oh how wrong I was. Directly after watching the Jesse cox video I immediately made an account on the website and signed up for the Whitelist (which I got the same day)
  • More about me: I enjoy the most in the world (except for math, math can go die in a corner) but my main interests are Free diving, Longboarding, and just having a good time. I'm still in Secondary school so I'm studying the most on a basic level, and enjoy most of it (Except for math... *shivers*). I live in Swäden and I'm 15 and I'm 6ft 1 inch tall.

Last edited:
  • Ingame Name: Oobiedoobs
  • How did you find out About MCME: I think I may have watched the video when it came out on Youtube, but I actually found this website by searching for Middle Earth related servers today.
  • What are your interests / Studying / you do for a Career etc: I am mainly into alot of crafts. I currently don't study or work so I spend alot of time watching tutorials on YouTube and making things from those tutorials.
    I am also into the paranormal and I love fantasy, particularly medieval fantasy which is why LOTR is one of my favorite universe's.

• Ingame Name: Hadhord (born out of a mispronunciation of Hadhod from the LotR: The Third Age videogame for any who are interested)
  • How did I find out about MCME: Recently rewatched the trilogy, thought I'd look into building some stuff in Minecraft, stumbled onto the Jesse Cox videos and was blown away with the scale of reconstruction happening. So I joined yesterday to see what I might be able to contribute to this grand world, as well as being able to explore the whole landscape of Middle Earth!
  • What are my interests/studies/miscellaneous: I very much enjoy the Lord of the Rings (obviously), though I don't have a great depth of Tolkien lore having only read The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings Trilogy each once a while ago. I greatly enjoy most things fantasy and sci-fi, being a fairly avid D&D player and enjoying the standard Star Trek, Star Wars, etc. I am currently studying in College/University in the USA and plan to major in Computer Science. My other great passion is classical music and playing the cello. Most of my Minecraft experience prior to this has been solo play or local games on xbox with some friends. But, I have already chipped in on one project and look forward to working on many more :)

I just created my account, so i guess it's time for a little introduction :)

Ingame Name: Cree_per99 (Hoping to change it soon :p)
How did you find out About MCME: I wanted to make my own MC version of Moria, so i searched "Minecraft Moria" on YouTube for inspirations. Stumbled across Jesse's video and was instantly fascinated.
What are your interests etc.: I'm just a 15-year old student from Germany (Probably one of the youngest here, but i think i'm quite mature) who likes playing games, reading, and LOTR (Obviously). I'm a big fan of the movies and books, but i don't know that much about all the background lore.

Hope i can help you guys with this amazing project, i'll try my best :)

Regards

Ingame Name: RobinVanDutch
How did you find out About MCME: Can't remember, such a long time ago.
More about me: Such a long time since I've been here. I think I was here 3 years ago. I hope there are still people around who remember me. I used to have my own buildplot with a Mumakil that got a lot of praise haha. Back then we were working on the Anduin and Lothlorien. Well, see ya'll around!