• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Welcome to MCME (Introduction Thread)

Hello all, I am Mandolore100 (yes I know it's misspelled, it's done for a reason) I am 21 years old and am a Soldier in the US Military. I found out about MCME through a variety of videos. I hope to see and talk to everyone on the server I am easygoing and love meeting people. I cannot wait to work on jobs and continue to explore and learn and hopefully become a Ranger. Also I would like to make a heartfelt thanks to members like @skiinhouse123 and @Lady_Of_Rohan and all the others that have helped me thus far.

Last edited:
  • Ingame Name: Czokapik
  • How did you find out About MCME: I've been here for awhile, but I've been inactive for sometime and I thought it will be good to re-introduce myself. Hello then, I'm Czokapik, people used to use shorter version which is Czo and they also had some difficulties with pronouncing it
  • What are your interests / Studying / you do for a Career etc: I'm interested in sports, fantasy, comic book stuff. I'm currently on my last year of high school and I'm planning to study foreign languages.

Hi :p

I'm Blue, Im a girl from Sweden. hehe
pCqk3L0.jpg

Ingame Name: Dragoneye_

How did you find out about MCME: I watched Jesse Cox's videos about this.

Intrests: I'm somewhat of a lore and history buff, and I've adored LotR since I was young (it was my introduction to fantasy, you could say). I also largely play video games with an RPG element to them. Otherwise, I'm interested in ancient weaponry, anime, and music (as well as too many other things to say here). As for hobbies, I play the violin as well as draw.

well... Looks like I'm a bit late to the party.

IGN: Dallen

How did you find out about MCME: I found the server from a Jesse Cox video and knew that I had to join (I had heard of it before but did know how to join)

Interests: As you may have guessed I'm a developer so my interests are coding... lots of coding. I also enjoy building and lore (although I'm pretty bad at them)

For you new guys, here is a hint: '/helper' once your on the server gives you everything you need to know.

Greetings!

I am ViggyIggy, but you can call me Viggy, Vig, Viggen, Viggles, Viggalicous, or "His Royal Majesty of the Forest Moon of Endor of the House of Stinky, Defender of the Realm and All Around Doofus, Lord VigggyIggy." ...or "Hey you!" works just as well.

I connected to your server for the first time today, and may I say... wow. I've been watching videos of Middle Earth builds in Minecraft, but as I said in server earlier today, they don't do your work justice at all. I look forward to helping out wherever I can, or just providing loads of sarcasm and useless observations--usually the latter.

By trade I'm a network and software guy. I go back and forth between designing/optimizing networks for people, running them or designing the apps that run on them (sometimes all of the above). :D Right now I'm running IT ops for our company and I'd just like to say that having people working for you who know what they're doing is AMAZING! Go team!

When I'm not working, I'm either hanging out with my wife and kids, or doing the above mentioned stuff for the heck of it because it's what I do for fun. I also spend a lot of time in Photoshop so if you feel like pitching any of that stuff my way, I'd love to help.

I look forward to getting to know you all. Hopefully life remains in a state of balance where I get to keep playing MC to relax. Feel free to chat me up in game or on TS (I'll be getting on tomorrow afternoon/evening, Pacific time). Above all, be good.

Greetings!

I am ViggyIggy, but you can call me Viggy, Vig, Viggen, Viggles, Viggalicous, or "His Royal Majesty of the Forest Moon of Endor of the House of Stinky, Defender of the Realm and All Around Doofus, Lord VigggyIggy." ...or "Hey you!" works just as well.

I connected to your server for the first time today, and may I say... wow. I've been watching videos of Middle Earth builds in Minecraft, but as I said in server earlier today, they don't do your work justice at all. I look forward to helping out wherever I can, or just providing loads of sarcasm and useless observations--usually the latter.

By trade I'm a network and software guy. I go back and forth between designing/optimizing networks for people, running them or designing the apps that run on them (sometimes all of the above). :D Right now I'm running IT ops for our company and I'd just like to say that having people working for you who know what they're doing is AMAZING! Go team!

When I'm not working, I'm either hanging out with my wife and kids, or doing the above mentioned stuff for the heck of it because it's what I do for fun. I also spend a lot of time in Photoshop so if you feel like pitching any of that stuff my way, I'd love to help.

I look forward to getting to know you all. Hopefully life remains in a state of balance where I get to keep playing MC to relax. Feel free to chat me up in game or on TS (I'll be getting on tomorrow afternoon/evening, Pacific time). Above all, be good.
Welcome to MCME mate hope to see you again on the server and TS!

I felt like officially stating my comeback (not that I'm notable enough to care) after a few months hiatus while I knocked down-slowly- the main franchise books. Was going to stay away until I had everything read until I found out how large it really is (can't wait to tackle the History of Middle-Earth series). Alas, MCME was too tempting and I'm now back in full. Hope to see a few more non-high ranked members that I met before. You'll find me in Freebuild hating my builds.

PS. I didn't follow the format since this isn't a first time introduction.

Ups,
I got here a few months ago and never took the time to introduce myself... :/
I'm LVIMDOESGAMES, but for short, I prefer Lvim, and I know its a strange name, but I like strange things (ooooooooo, spooky.... XD).
I found about MCME, when one day, after watching the whole LOTR movies (extended versions, more fun), I wondered if there was anyone interessed in building such a world on Minecraft, so I searched for some places of Middle Earth in Minecraft and I came across a variety of videos about a Minecraft server that recreates Middle Earth, and so, I looked into how to join such an amazing place, I came across this website and entered the server, and for some time, i forgot about it (also because computer broke), now, when my new computer was installed, and it was able to perform so much better than my old one, I rushed back into this world, and since then, i never left again.
I just finished what is typically called High School, and now I'm waiting for University, possibly Arquitecthure or Civil Engeneering, in Minecraft, I'm not the most creative builder, but i do a quite acceptable work, so I'm looking forward to help the Designers and Artists of the server. I love building and managing, so that's why my favourite games are The Sims 3, Cities XL, Cities Skylines and Minecraft, and I split my free time by these games.
Portugal is my home, and Portuguese my main language, so please excuse the many typos I'll make during my time here...
“I want to be a healer, and love all things that grow and are not barren.”
J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

Ups,
I got here a few months ago and never took the time to introduce myself... :/
I'm LVIMDOESGAMES, but for short, I prefer Lvim, and I know its a strange name, but I like strange things (ooooooooo, spooky.... XD).
I found about MCME, when one day, after watching the whole LOTR movies (extended versions, more fun), I wondered if there was anyone interessed in building such a world on Minecraft, so I searched for some places of Middle Earth in Minecraft and I came across a variety of videos about a Minecraft server that recreates Middle Earth, and so, I looked into how to join such an amazing place, I came across this website and entered the server, and for some time, i forgot about it (also because computer broke), now, when my new computer was installed, and it was able to perform so much better than my old one, I rushed back into this world, and since then, i never left again.
I just finished what is typically called High School, and now I'm waiting for University, possibly Arquitecthure or Civil Engeneering, in Minecraft, I'm not the most creative builder, but i do a quite acceptable work, so I'm looking forward to help the Designers and Artists of the server. I love building and managing, so that's why my favourite games are The Sims 3, Cities XL, Cities Skylines and Minecraft, and I split my free time by these games.
Portugal is my home, and Portuguese my main language, so please excuse the many typos I'll make during my time here...
“I want to be a healer, and love all things that grow and are not barren.”
J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings
Welcome to MCME, fellow Portuguese-speaking person! I am glad to see you are becoming a bigger part of the community, I hope you stick around :-D

Hello everyone! Long time fan of all things JRR. First, the details:

In-game name: Rancho_Cucamunga
How I heard of MCME: I was watching a bunch of videos on adding depth and variety to your MC builds and Jesse Cox's 2nd tour of MCME popped up in my recommended videos segment. I was planning to go to bed almost 45 minutes ago and thought "Meh, I'll skim through a couple segments of the video", but the builds on MCME are so intricate and engrossing that I was glued to the screen!
Interests, what I do, etc.: Well, Minecraft is an obvious one we all share in common. I also enjoy fantasy and scifi (though not into the whole convention thing, just like to watch and nerd out about it a bit). I am actually a moderator on another server (I guess I better not say where as I don't want to come off as advertising) and have been for a few months now. I will also refrain from saying how much time I have sunk in to MC as it's just goofy, though clearly you've outdone me with the builds I see on this server.

As far as what I do for a living goes, I'm in the midst of earning a medical physics & nanomedicine dual-masters degree, which is a highfalutin way of saying I will get paid to look at your insides with x-rays, find where the cancer is, and make it go POOF with high intensity electron beams supplemented with nanomachine therapy. And if I happen to "accidentally" create a Borg super-race, oh well, your resistance will most assuredly be futile.

This looks like it will be a highly entertaining server to tour once I get it all downloaded and set up. Hopefully it will run on my machine though probably I'm going to need Optifine, Fastcraft, and BetterFPS all scaled to minimum to pull it off!

I look forward to meeting you all! If ever you should like to have a chat, my Skype handle is mentorofminos2 and you're welcome to drop me a line. Forum PM works too : )

The road goes ever on and on...

Rancho_Cucamunga

Hello everyone! Long time fan of all things JRR. First, the details:

In-game name: Rancho_Cucamunga
How I heard of MCME: I was watching a bunch of videos on adding depth and variety to your MC builds and Jesse Cox's 2nd tour of MCME popped up in my recommended videos segment. I was planning to go to bed almost 45 minutes ago and thought "Meh, I'll skim through a couple segments of the video", but the builds on MCME are so intricate and engrossing that I was glued to the screen!
Interests, what I do, etc.: Well, Minecraft is an obvious one we all share in common. I also enjoy fantasy and scifi (though not into the whole convention thing, just like to watch and nerd out about it a bit). I am actually a moderator on another server (I guess I better not say where as I don't want to come off as advertising) and have been for a few months now. I will also refrain from saying how much time I have sunk in to MC as it's just goofy, though clearly you've outdone me with the builds I see on this server.

As far as what I do for a living goes, I'm in the midst of earning a medical physics & nanomedicine dual-masters degree, which is a highfalutin way of saying I will get paid to look at your insides with x-rays, find where the cancer is, and make it go POOF with high intensity electron beams supplemented with nanomachine therapy. And if I happen to "accidentally" create a Borg super-race, oh well, your resistance will most assuredly be futile.

This looks like it will be a highly entertaining server to tour once I get it all downloaded and set up. Hopefully it will run on my machine though probably I'm going to need Optifine, Fastcraft, and BetterFPS all scaled to minimum to pull it off!

I look forward to meeting you all! If ever you should like to have a chat, my Skype handle is mentorofminos2 and you're welcome to drop me a line. Forum PM works too : )

The road goes ever on and on...

Rancho_Cucamunga
Welcome to MCME!!!

Hey, i'm Will. I'm 20, from England, and I do History & Politics at University. I used to play on MCME a couple of years ago on the old map, and I contributed to a couple of builds there (Meduseld, a house in Edoras, a couple of trees in a couple of forests), but now I'm back. It's great to see so much improvement in the server, it looks fantastic. Right now I'm just exploring the map again because I forgot how great it is to just get lost in MCME world. Hope to see you encounter you all in game or on the forums some time!

Hi everyone! For those who I haven't met, or haven't seen in a while, I'm Zack! I got accepted to the whitelist around December 2013, and played until late 2014. I hope to be making a comeback of some sort to the server and hope to meet everyone! A lot has changed since I last interacted with you guys, and I hope to help in any way I can! Cheers! :D