• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Who Last Saw The Ring? Event!

Who Last Saw The Ring?

Ninety Four thousand, three hundred and eighty-

Ah yes, it's Tuesday once again. And not just any Tuesday, the final Tuesday of this months ring hint, meaning the final clue. Now I must confess, I am a little surprised that nobody has found it yet! I thought this was my easiest ring yet, but perhaps I was a little hasty on that assumption. That means theres still time for you to go and find it first, and claim the glory, so go! Here is the final clue.

Clue 4:
Between two beacons, in the woods, their remnants remain.

Now I can't spell it out for you any more than that, get to finding it already! Would like to give my thanks to Melkor for allowing me to run the ring hunt this month, and to all those who i've seen scouring Middle Earth. your dedication is inpsiring and slightly frightening. As usual if you find the ring, pop me a dm on discord Green#1508 - Happy Hunting! Now uhh, i've lost count... how many reps was that? Ah bugger...

One... Two... Three...

Who_Last_Saw_The_Ring_SAMXAB (1).png

Poster Credit @Pausi

Who Last Saw The Ring?

Swish…clash…clang…

Greetings fellow wanderer, just warming up for my next fight. But anyhow, that time of the month has finally come. It is time for another ring hunt. This ought to make you all scratch your heads for a while. And here’s the clue I’m supposed to provide you.

Clue 1:
Between its shores, a river runs.

Have fun with that my friend. If you by any chance find it, drop me a message in-game or on discord at SamXAB#0091. Wait, did you hear that? I better go. Be seeing you.

Who Last Saw The Ring?

Hey, watch where you're walking. Oh, its you again? Haven't found anything yet? Well, I guess you need another clue.

Clue 2:
Three powers once here strove, though two were leagues away.

I look forward to hearing back from you. If you find it, just drop me a message in-game or direct message me at SamXAB#0091. I got to keep moving. Be seeing you.

Who Last Saw The Ring?

Hello there. Fancy meeting you here. What’s that? You still haven’t found the ring? Alright here is another clue.

Clue 3: The looking hill of Calenardhon

Those of you who call yourselves lore nerds should be able to figure that one out. If you find it, message me at SamXAB#0091 or in-game. Remember you only get two more clues, so go out there and search! Be seeing you.

Who Last Saw The Ring?

About time you showed up again. It’s that time of the week, isn’t it? I should let you know that only one person has found the ring so far. So here is the second to last clue.

Clue 3: Eight came, but only seven remained

There is only one clue left, so you all better log on to Minecraft Middle Earth and start searching! If you find it, message me on discord at SamXAB#0091. Be seeing you.

1667322268595.png

Poster Credit @Pausi

Who Last Saw The Ring?

Hey there. I got to make this quick. This is the last clue and only three people have found the ring. Yes, only three! So I give you the final clue.

Clue 5: A warrior meet his end here, one whom the white city held dear.

This clue is pretty easy, so you better get out there and start searching. You might want to take some bush cutters and a magnifying glass. And always feel free to grab a friend for help. If you find it, message me at SamXAB#0091 on discord. Good luck and I’ll be seeing you.

ringposter (1).png

Who Last Saw the Ring?

I don't know who's in charge of keeping these rings safe, but they're clearly not doing a great job at it because the ring is lost again! On the desk of the last ring hunter, I've found a four-part cipher and at this rate, one part of the cipher will be deciphered and publicized each week.

Clue 1:
Of the seven,
they crossed the cold fenland
The name is misleading

You guys have a month to find the ring! If you do end up finding it, message ian.#5548 on Discord. Good luck and happy ring hunting!

Who Last Saw the Ring?

Hope you're up because another clue is out! Looks like nobody's found it yet, but hopefully this one's easier because it was definitely harder to decipher.

Clue 2:
The host passed the neck
He wielded flame in his hand
They passed through deserted homes
It would not be the first time the dead roamed this land

You guys have 3 weeks to find the ring! If you do end up finding it, message ian.#5548 on Discord. Good luck and happy ring hunting!

Who Last Saw the Ring?

Halfway into the month and the ring hasn't been found yet. Hopefully, this one will make it easier.

Clue 3:
Carven into the feet of the mountains,
the lord of the crossing was buried
Here, the keep guarded the road

You guys have 2 weeks to find the ring! If you do end up finding it, message ian.#5548 on Discord. Good luck and happy ring hunting!

Who Last Saw the Ring?

All four parts of the cipher have been translated! It appears like five people have found the ring for themselves, but there is still a chance left to find it!

Clue 4:
Between the Ciril and Ringlo,
Lord Belior lies
Seek a nearby castle
with blue-yellow banners in the sky

This is your last week to find the ring! If you do end up finding it, message ian.#5548 on Discord. Good luck and happy ring hunting!

1670436642158.png

Who Last Saw The Ring?

T'was the night before Christmas, when all through Arda
Not a creature was stirring, except for a mouse.
Wait what's that mouse doing?
It's taking The Ring!
Go after it my companions, fetch that Ring before anything bad happens!

Clue 1
The fire's burning as you see that it can do.
I’ve got plenty o' cousins waiting to warn you.
You might wonder where on earth do you have to be?
Knowing me you might just end up in a tree.

Go and find that ring quickly!
If you did find the ring message me on discord w0rldz#4558 with a screenshot of the location where it was!
Good luck and happy searching!

Who Last Saw The Ring?​

You've been going all over the place trying to chase that mouse!
Are you certain you're chasing the right one?
Only one of them has the ring!

Clue 2:
I heard you’ve been looking back and forth.
So here’s another clue to please the horde.
Because you don’t like it this tough, do ya?
It goes like this, from a certain cliff.
Named after a king who had lost to live.
To the shores of the Fair Five Streams we go, Hallelujah.

Find that ring quickly, before we're all doomed!
If you did find the ring message me on discord w0rldz#4558 with a screenshot of the location where it was!

Last edited:

Who Last Saw The Ring?​

When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter,
I sprang from the bed to see what's the matter.
Away to the window I flew like a flash,
there I saw the mouse, running off in a dash.

Clue 3:
Hey Mr. w0rld is coming over here
To say we’re doing splendidly
But it’s very wet out here in the wild
Marching from and to these keeps
Oh I say it’s tough, can you narrow it down for us?
It’s not in a structure so it seems.

Find that ring quickly, time is running out!

Who Last Saw The Ring?​

As I sat in my chair facing the fireplace,
I heard a sound that made my heart race.
A cling and a clang,
Something fell with a loud bang.
There I saw it, with its mischievous beady black eyes,
The mouse with the ring eating from a bag of rice.
I ran for it as fast as I could,
But it escaped swiftly holding its loot.

Clue 4:
Searching through the lands
For the treasure we do seek
Through the forests we go
Over little streams we leap
Far did we just go
West from Ironmere
What fun it is to search and sing
Let’s find the ring tonight, oh!

Find that ring quickly, we need the precious back!

Who Last Saw The Ring?​

Another week has passed
And I'm starting to lose hope
But a knock on my door I hear
A feint one, but enough for me to get up and lope
I open the door, and to my surprise I find
A gift from an unlikely someone so kind
Its eyes widen while it's holding a card
It says "Thank you for playing with me
I will hold this memory forever in my heart."

Clue 5:
No more waiting
and the clues are through
here we are, me and you
feeling lost next to this body of blue
it’s the end of the search
and the leaves seems so true
but on the prospect
I see a waving pyre of red

The ring is close, I can feel it. One more week to go!

Who_Last_Saw_The_Ring.png

Who Last Saw The Ring?​

Now that the ring finally was in safekeeping, it vanished. For some reason it just doesn't want to stay in one place, but I guess that is what marks the start of the Ring Hunt. Thankfully, I have some clues to give out that will make it a little easier to find it.

Clue 1:
In a realm of countless rills and rivers, many make their home, in defiance of the dark lord.

If you find the ring, message me on discord, Chipped_Cherry#0420, with a screenshot.

Last edited:

Who Last Saw The Ring?​

A week has passed and no one has found the ring. Although I did find another clue that might make it a bit easier for you.

Clue 2:
The dark lord tested them, pushing them back west beyond the great river.

Good luck to you all!
If you find the ring, message me on discord, Chipped_Cherry#0420, with a screenshot.

Who Last Saw The Ring?​

It seems that no one has found the ring yet, you still have time to find it and bring it to Saur- uh, I mean safety... Of course :D Well, since another week has passed I will give a third clue!

Clue 3:
Still light shines, in a fair country of five streams they made a haven, where the strength of old was allowed to endure.

Good luck to you all!

Who Last Saw The Ring?​

Oopsies, a bit late (but it is still Tuesday somewhere), but here I am with the last clue of the month. Two people have found the ring, but you still have a chance to find the ring! Here you have the last clue of the month, I wish you all good luck!

Clue 4:
In the Garth of Royal Ships, the weapon of the enemy awaits to set sail.

Who Last Saw The Ring?​

That darn ring has gone missing again, this 1 shared brain cell is not doing the guides any favours. Do you think you can find it? The first clue is below!

Clue 1:

Used by many, but loved only by the old
Who cherished and maintained it,
Proclamations and greetings occurred,
Old friends, and foes, meet at the crossing.

If you find the ring, message Greetly#0166 on discord and send me a screenshot of the location, happy hunting!