Who Last Saw The Ring? Event!

Congratulations to those who found the ring at Beorn's Hall. Here is your next riddle:

I share my name with birds of prey
Like nightingales I sing
More than a friend please find my gem
And you shall find the ring

Message me if you found the ring. You have until September 7th. Good luck! :)
 
Congratulations to those who found the ring at Long Cleeve. Here is your next riddle written by MrBroodje:

We heard thunder yet no cloud was in the sky
I looked death in the eye yet survived every time
After my endeavours my people thrived
Yet you'll find the ring where my darkness arrived

Message me if you find the ring. You have until September 21st. Good luck! :)
 
Looks like this one is pretty difficult as nobody has found the ring yet. Here's a second verse to the riddle to hopefully make it easier:

Crushed at the foot of the friendless titan
Before I made up with a friend
Go to the place where I fell down fighting
The there in there and back again

Good luck!
 
Congratulations to those who found the ring at the foot of the Lonely Mountain. Here is your next riddle:

Watch thorns flicker down below
Watch them burn above your head
Just don't watch them while alone
Or like him they'll find you dead

Message me if you find the ring. You have until October 8th. Good luck! :)
 

Attachments

  • flowers.webp
    flowers.webp
    83 KB · Views: 8
Seems like we got ourselves another tricky one; nobody has found it yet. Maybe these two hints will help you, I might add more if necessary.

1. The poem and the picture are two different/unrelated clues that point to the same location
2. 'Above your head' in the second line doesnt just mean generically above, but literally above your head, almost like a... ;)

Hope this helps and good luck hunting!
 
Back
Top